Former Canucks: Players & Management (Willie Desjardins fired by Kings, COO Victor De Bonis to SEA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
This has become a very confusing thread at one point people are arguing Benning needs to be fired, then a couple of posts on hazing in the OHL, then hearing Mike Gillis is pushing hard for Seattle.
Just dont jump ship Grubster

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Anyone else finding it very funny that Beagle has been replaced nicely by 650k Nic Dowd in Washington?

everyone with an important role in Canucks staff is trash

oh but don't worry, when the Caps win the cup again, Dowd will get a fat 4 year deal too

Reactions: Brock Olli Juolevi

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Anyone else finding it very funny that Beagle has been replaced nicely by 650k Nic Dowd in Washington?

I don't find it funny I find that it went as expected. 10-12 minute a night players don't get paid a lot. Or shouldn't.

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
2 points in 3 games for Leipsic. Probably his last shot to produce in the NHL, if he doesn’t he’s likely headed over to Europe. I seem to remember him being over a point per game in his first little stint with us before he fell off.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
2 points in 3 games for Leipsic. Probably his last shot to produce in the NHL, if he doesn’t he’s likely headed over to Europe. I seem to remember him being over a point per game in his first little stint with us before he fell off.
He started off hot with us too last year. He will have a solid 10 games and then go back to his normal million mile skates for nothing

Reactions: MS and cookiefest

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
claims to have superman punched kassian in an elevator once. wld love to hear that story
i heard that story but a little differently.

Heard it was Kesler after acting like a fool at a party and being told to leave and not wanting to. Apparently Bieksa had to go with him to get him to leave and when Kes/Kass went ballistic getting aggressive Bieksa dropped him in the elevator and threw him in a cab telling him to sleep it off.

Makes more sense it was Kassian.....i guess we can see why they had to pay to get him out.....he was a complete trainwreck.

Love Bieksa interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad