Former Canucks and Management | 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
You should click on the link I helpfully provided to you. That was not in response to draxos, it was in response to a discussion you were having with me, in this thread.

Also, yes, there are conditions where a player can be immediately placed into phase 2. This has been explained to you before.

https://twitter.com/Drdougboston/status/651204987792392192

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/651169488574935040?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/651169912484794369?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie/status/651171003549155328?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOURTS-ilnd-1_13-cv-04846/pdf/USCOURTS-ilnd-1_13-cv-04846-0.pdf
The SABH Program “is supposed to operate according to a defined regimen,†under which players are initially placed in “Stage One†and then are demoted to “Stage Two,†“Stage Three,†and “Stage Four,†with progressively more serious penalties at each stage, if they fail to comply with the Program’s requirements. Id. at ¶ 111

Maybe you should check things out as well.

Stage 2 only happens when you have been through stage 1.

Like I said, you just repeated what I said while at the same time claiming i have been wrong. Thanks.

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015

Could you please confirm for me where Kassian would qualify to "re-enter" phase 1, as you yourself said to me earlier in this thread?

Why are you ignoring that post/quote?

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
This is easy to say when the guy missed the end of the year with an injury and spent the next half season in rehab.

Forget about the potential top six power forward for a minute. What we had in Kassian the last two seasons - a large physical 30 point fan favourite 3rd liner, made him a perfectly suitable Canuck for me.

Yeah you hope he can emerge as a Todd Bertuzzi, but there's nothing wrong with settling for a Sergei Momesso. Which is about what he was tracking towards with us. Or are you going to agree with Edmonton & Oiler fans that he was little more than a 4th line plug and borderline NHLer?
Thats really all that needs to be said.

Hes a 30 pointer at this point in his career. Maybe he'll be something more maybe not.

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
Im being quite serious.

There are plenty of comments about him being adddicted to coke. Has that been confirmed or is it unfounded speculation?

No idea but I wouldn't be surprised if he used it, don't know if that's his addiction or if it's just alcohol

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Has it been confirmed hes addicted to alcohol? I've literally seen not confirmation on anything.

libel
ˈlʌɪb(ə)l
noun
1. A published false statement that is damaging to a person's reputation; a written defamation.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
Could you please confirm for me where Kassian would qualify to "re-enter" phase 1, as you yourself said to me earlier in this thread?

Why are you ignoring that post/quote?

That wasn't from me, that was from drax0s. I never said he was qualified to re-enter stage 1. I was disputing against it.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
i think it would be pretty hard for speculating about an alcohol addiction to be libelous considering we know he was addicted to something and was treated for it in a program that treats substance abuse (as opposed to say, an addiction to sex)

Lonny Bohonos

Apr 4, 2010
Middle East
i think it would be pretty hard for speculating about an alcohol addiction to be libelous considering we know he was addicted to something and was treated for it in a program that treats substance abuse (as opposed to say, an addiction to sex)

Could be pain killers as well.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010

What if he's addicted to life?

drax0s

Mar 18, 2014
Vancouver, BC.
Could be love.
vjH5vfn.jpg

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

Basically he is/was addicted to something and it's none of our damn business what it was. Just because we're fans of a sports team doesn't mean we're privy to whatever personal demons the athlete is battling, and unless Kassian comes out and says it himself the information remains confidential and any speculation on what it may be falls under the libel guidelines.

I mean it's not like it's a big deal to me or anything, but just saying that's how these things are.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Kassian is off to a decent start in Bakersfield.

1 goal, 6 shots and 4 PIMs through 2 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce