Former Canucks and Management | 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
I don't know, in some sad sadistic way, I kind of want him to turn into a star now. It would be a perfect fit for both us, sad to trade away another guy like him for virtually nothing. Also equally funny to see oiler fans turn from calling him a fourth liner goon to loving him, plus the rivalry between our teams.

In a sadistic way it fits just so well.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
I don't know, in some sad sadistic way, I kind of want him to turn into a star now. It would be a perfect fit for both us, sad to trade away another guy like him for virtually nothing. Also equally funny to see oiler fans turn from calling him a fourth liner goon to loving him, plus the rivalry between our teams.

In a sadistic way it fits just so well.

I can not in good conscience cheer for a tank but I CAN in good conscience cheer for ex-Canucks like Kas.

Every time Lack gets a win or Kas scores a goal is an FU to JB.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
I can not in good conscience cheer for a tank but I CAN in good conscience cheer for ex-Canucks like Kas.

There is lots of Canucks I still cheer for. I like to remember the good times many brought us.

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles

Basically the better they perform, the more of a case there is to fire Benning.

Think about it, if Lack ends up overthrowing Ward and become a bonafide #1 and Kass becomes a 2nd line winger, even the casual fanbase is going turn on Benning.

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
Basically the better they perform, the more of a case there is to fire Benning.

Think about it, if Lack ends up overthrowing Ward and become a bonafide #1 and Kass becomes a 2nd line winger, even the casual fanbase is going turn on Benning.

Don't worry, his cheerleaders will say "bergevin gave up kassain to lmao" and "lol thats bcause ward is a scrub anyone can overtake him as a stater their is nothing to be rpoud of"

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Don't worry, his cheerleaders will say "bergevin gave up kassain to lmao" and "lol thats bcause ward is a scrub anyone can overtake him as a stater their is nothing to be rpoud of"

You would make a great spin doctor. :nod:

Wilch

Unregistered User
Mar 29, 2010
You would make a great spin doctor. :nod:

I can only wish I was as good as some of the posters here at spinning.

I just don't think I'm physically fit for this, because every time I do this I get vertigo.

coldsteel79

Sep 28, 2015
sask
I can only wish I was as good as some of the posters here at spinning.

I just don't think I'm physically fit for this, because every time I do this I get vertigo.

The spinning goes both ways, some of us don't live in the gloom and like to look at things in a positive light.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
What do you call Brandon Reid hitting a growth spurt?

Zack Kassian.

I don't even understand what this is supposed to mean. Discounting the glaring differences in their games, and also ignoring that Reid didn't even play the same position, if Brandon Reid was like 6'2" 210 and able to win physical battles along with the hands and wheels he did have, he likely ends up a top-6 player on an NHL team for like 12 years. Do you even know who Brandon Reid is? Or Kassian?

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
I don't even understand what this is supposed to mean. Discounting the glaring differences in their games, and also ignoring that Reid didn't even play the same position, if Brandon Reid was like 6'2" 210 and able to win physical battles along with the hands and wheels he did have, he likely ends up a top-6 player on an NHL team for like 12 years. Do you even know who Brandon Reid is? Or Kassian?

Both were players that Canucks fans got ridiculously attached to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad