GDT: For those still watching... Canadiens vs Leafs, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Whoever pro scouted Staal must have done it only on video and watched the tape at 1.5 speed because dude is so, so done
I can forgive it. He was on a terrible team where everyone - including Taylor Hall - wasn't producing.

What I can't forgive is that we've continued to play him in spite of how bad he's been for us. There's just no excuse for that. Esp since putting him on the PP comes at the expense of KK. That's just flat out stupid shit.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Not sure how Staal regressed this badly in literally one year. Aging is real I guess. He’s literally finished. No chance he’s in the NHL next year.

He wasn't that great in his last couple of years in Carolina , had a small couple of years resurgence in Minny but ended up in the black hole of the NHL in Buffalo.

Scientists say that nothing can ever come back from a black hole. I believe them now

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Only masochists remain.

JGV8CO.gif

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Other games highlights remind me that hockey is quite a fast sport. I tend to forget that watching the Habs.

Reactions: habsfan891

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Guys I want to see Godzilla vs Kong tomorrow, should I see it in the cinema or online? Heard it's meant for the big screen but that means I have to put clothes on.

For reference I watched Mortal Kombat & Nobody online. Kinda regretting not seeing Mortal Kombat in the theater.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Btw, I swear that every time I see Caufield on the ice, Merrill is on the back end. Anybody has some stats for that?

canucklover123

Oct 22, 2013
They're playing bad, but Primeau's confidence was completely shattered and he let in 4 easy ones (maybe not the Marner one) on top of being really shaky on every shot.

so was the plan to start Allen against Ottawa and not TO because they thought it would be an easy win lol.

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Lehkonen had a sweet chance in the slot. If that guy hit the net even at 25% more he'd be lethal he has a knack for the net and slot area. No finish. He shot the puck from the slot basically hit almost the top of the glass lol. Armia too on that tip cross crease missed the net.

The opportunities are there just not finish.

Even Anderson driving the net got hooked. Campbell was down it could of been a goal.

It's not like the chances are dead they are there just need players who can put them in the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad