GDT: For those still watching... Canadiens vs Leafs, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Hard to imagine Ducharme was a highly thought of coach at one point. Guy is awful. His obsession with Staal is getting as creepy as DD snd Therrien

Staal right now is horrendous.
Desharnais >>>>>>> today's Staal.
A coach that has used Staal as much as he has, for so long, has 0 credibility. This is beyond ridiculous. Even Gaston frigging Therrien can see that Staal is useless.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
Twice a Leafs player dove getting tapped on the shin.
Leafs are p***yes.I think the habs can take them when healthy and rested as I said earlier.Beat them around a bit and get in their faces and they will crumble like a sandcastle on the beach during high tide.This game was too easy for them and Primeau was awful.

Reactions: LastRide

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
I would call the Caps and offer Kotkaniemi and this year's first for Tom Wilson.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
What !! There was a game tonight?
I missed everything, I was hooked on that movie, soooo good that movie!
At the end the guy, ... oh no it's not nice to tell you what happen at the end.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Staal right now is horrendous.
Desharnais >>>>>>> today's Staal.
A coach that has used Staal as much as he has, for so long, has 0 credibility. This is beyond ridiculous. Even Gaston frigging Therrien can see that Staal is useless.
Benoit Brunet ripping dom a new a-hole,love it,he's so brutally honest

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I would call the Caps and offer Kotkaniemi and this year's first for Tom Wilson.

While having Wilson and Anderson would be worth it for the lawls when we play the Leafs (their fans will be whining we are too mean to them), I really am not a fan of the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad