GDT: FOOTBALL! Turkey Day Edition - College, Pro, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
Collinsworth is right about the Bills.

And as several of us have said, the artists formerly known as the Skins aren't a walk in the park, even if the Steelers show.

This Steelers team is capable of beating any team. They are also capable of losing to any team.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Glad this game is over

Now please let Bud not be out for year

Will have to keep looking every hr tomm to see how bad it is

Reactions: Andy99

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Collingsworth acting like Ravens played great. This was by far the worst Ive seen the Steelers play since....Duck Hodges. Wrs were pathetic

Collinsworth has been using his broadcast career to take out his frustration with the Steeler beating his ass all the time when he was a player.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
You obviously haven’t watched many Steelers games under Tomlin.

This doesn’t even make the top ten.

I'm not talking about how the Steelers are doing, it's a comment of the quality of the game. This is genuinely heinous of a game. The entertainment value of this game has been non-existent.

I mostly watch football games for entertainment, not because I'm a die-hard steelers fan. This game was awful from my POV and I really struggle thinking of another game on par with this.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
IF short.. you gotta punt

Thankfully we didn't have to see what Tomlin would do.

EDIT: Oh ****. Please make it. Please don't let Tomlin be forced to make this decision, however obvious it may be.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Bad spot, but whatever.

This game was an abomination. WRs should be on the jugs machine until their f***ing hands fall off.

it’s all mental, nothing physical they can do to improve

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
Thank heavens.

What a ******* shit show.

Take the W and hope for a lot better from all of them against Washington, because they're going to need it.

I mean, knowing this team they could come out next week and win by 40. Schizophrinic is right.

Reactions: KIRK

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
It was a pure lack of execution from players today. Really sad showing for the skill positions.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
But thankfully enough anyway.

This team man.

Schizo.

The defense is run by a moron.

And who the **** knows what adventures the offense will give you in any given week.

I had a feeling we would eventually see this from our young WRs. It was bound to happen. Better now tho than in playoffs. Theyll learn from this

Not only that....we arent gonna win it all with all these short passes. Gonna have to switch things up and use Juju deeper down field. JW as well. Talking 15-20 yards...not the constant 5 yard passes all game.

Unless they r gonna stick with it and throw a few Joe Flacco's to Claypool deep down field en roue to a SB win. Its been working. Since our D has been so good. But if Bud is out for year thats a huge blow.

8 sacks ....now teams can focus more on Watt. He cant be out for whole playoffs. Few games is fine.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Tomlin on his way off...

f2f.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad