Following the Stanley Cup & More

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
Now that I have your attention, my sister in law is travelling through Pittsburgh shortly and was wondering if Lord Stanley would be on display at Consol. Anyone know if it is there, and if so, how long will it be there for? I know it spends a day or two with each player throughout the summer, just not sure when that is schedule for.

Thanks!

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I don't think the Pens have the full schedule of when all of the players will have their day yet. However, if you follow Philip Pritchard on Twitter, you can keep pretty close tabs of where the Cup is. I'm fairly certain it is not in Consol right now.

https://twitter.com/keeperofthecup

gac3378

Nov 15, 2013
Pittsburgh
The cup will be back at consol this weekend for a season ticket holders event. Every season ticket holder gets a ticket to go get a picture with the cup. You get one picture per ticket. The tickets are "free" but I'm sure some will be sold if you check out Craigslist and sites like that. People who went in 09 complained about long lines so they may not want to go again and you may be able to grab their tickets.

As a side note I definitely recommend going to see the cup. It's an unreal experience. I went to Toronto this year for kessels first game back there and we stopped at the hall of fame. I will never forget the first time I was able to touch the cup and get my picture with it.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
I really don't want to miss the chance this year like I did back in 09

Letang, Dupuis or Flower, if anyone has info of when they will have it or what they plan on doing please share the information. :)

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
She'll be in Cole Harbour July.16th.
A parade is planned the Saturday following Sid's hockey school.

http://www.metronews.ca/news/halifa...p-coming-back-to-cole-harbour-on-july-16.html

Organizer Paul Mason, one of Crosby's former minor hockey coaches, said the local Stanley Cup celebration will cap off the week-long local hockey school, which runs next Monday through Friday.
The official parade starts at 10:30 a.m. next Saturday at Saint John XXIII Parish church on Colby Drive, and continues to Cole Harbour Place, where a public question and answer session will be held immediately afterwards.
"It's an oppportunity for Sidney to share the Cup with the community," Mason said Wednesday night.
The question and answer session will be aired on a big screen at the arena, he said, with Halifax Regional Municipality planning to provide buses so residents outside of Cole Harbour can attend.

PensBandwagonerNo272*

Forgot About Sid
Sep 10, 2012
I was super hoping to get one of the new white away jerseys by the time of Sid's parade in hopes of getting it signed but they aren't available on the NHL site store yet. :/

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Just saw on some French show that had Letang on this morning that he will have the Cup on August 5th just like back in 2009. (5-8)

I'm off that Friday, hope he isn't too far and I could take a drive :yo:

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Does anyone know when Nick Bonino is supposed to have it? Curious to see if he'll bring it to the Hartford, CT area since that's where he (and I) are from. I've still got a lot of family there, too.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Does anyone know when Nick Bonino is supposed to have it? Curious to see if he'll bring it to the Hartford, CT area since that's where he (and I) are from. I've still got a lot of family there, too.

I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled.
Don't believe he's had it yet.
I'm sure Nick will tweet about a meet and greet/pic op.

Killahpunk

Legend
Jun 29, 2009
Eastern Canada
Justin Schultz.

Finally, when is your day with the Stanley Cup?

"It's July 28th. I'll be getting it here in Kelowna, British Columbia. A bunch of stuff of stuff planned. It will be a busy day but it will be fun with a big party at my house. It will be a blast.

Lara Emily

Jul 5, 2013
Anyone know when Kessell is taking it to Toronto? I'm gonna be in town for a couple of days in August maybe it'll coincide. That'd be nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad