GDT: Foligno and Andersen Return Tonight in OTT | 8pm Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tlo1

Nov 6, 2017
I think he wants to try Foligno out with Tavares and Nylander...Hyman should be back soon and will probably play with Matthews and Marner.
Thanks for the explanation. I thought Foligno was great with Matthew’s and Marner and Gally looked good on the 2nd line. I’d like to see Hyman on the 3rd line crashing and banging.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I would like to see Engvall with better linemates. He does so many small things right offensively

He fought of 3 senators tog et that puck but he had no support

Reactions: Teeder Keon

Le Cobra

Rent A Goalie
Nov 11, 2015
Toronto The Good
No no I didn’t at all ...
I like him , but not that crap..
That wouldn’t be tolerated to that extent of his actions against “smoothies “
Not in that situation at least
But I certainly know that feeling of loosing it ..
It wasn’t the worse though ...
Put it this way
Think Wendell !
Tough as nails , could play obviously , with little or no stupid yapping or antics , always there for his mates at all costs , respected , mean , and went against the big boys and brought thunder ....all the time

fully agree. What Wilson did was Todd Bertuzzi-esque. I swear the man will KILL someone or end someone's career someday soon.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

egd27

Donec nunc annum
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2011
GTA
With Filip Gustavsson as their #1 starter, and stays healthy, they WILL make the playoffs next season. GUARANTEED. And I HATE the sens but thats the truth.
Who's out ? Tampa, Florida, Bruins, or Leafs

diehardleafsfan9878

Mar 9, 2015
Placeholder for Hyman
Except he shouldn't be. Hyman was fantastic on the 3rd with kerfoot and soup. Foligno is point per game and has looked good on the top line. Chucky is really the only 1 that has performed well on the 2nd line. If nash comes in, it should be for simmonds or thornton. If the physical presence is needed simmonds would play over thornton.

Reactions: Tlo1 and Burkeocet

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
Anyone else watch the Sens and wonder how they couldn't make the playoffs in this division?
Young team that got off to a poor start: 1-9 I think. Slowly started getting better as a team of rebuild but too late to catch up.

Reactions: The Cobra

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
Andersen is mediocre tonight against a bad team. Hope he gets the nod for backup in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad