GDT: FOG DAYS ARE HERE AT LAST: OTT @ CAR 7PM

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
I mentioned this at the end of a game thread, but I don't think many people saw it and nobody replied. Who would say no to a Faulk-for-goalie trade with Washington? I originally proposed Faulk-for-Grubauer, but the more I thought of it, their three guys all have basically the same value. So I'd give the choice to them. I'd offer Faulk to Washington for their choice of Holtby, Grubauer or Samsonov. Who says no? Which would they pick?

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
I mentioned this at the end of a game thread, but I don't think many people saw it and nobody replied. Who would say no to a Faulk-for-goalie trade with Washington? I originally proposed Faulk-for-Grubauer, but the more I thought of it, their three guys all have basically the same value. So I'd give the choice to them. I'd offer Faulk to Washington for their choice of Holtby, Grubauer or Samsonov. Who says no? Which would they pick?

Absolutely not. Prior to his arrival, Darling had good numbers in Chicago, so who's to say any of those guys would have success here? They don't need to be making another trade like that, and certainly not for Faulk, and most definitely not with a divisional rival.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad