GDT: FOG DAYS ARE HERE AT LAST: OTT @ CAR 7PM

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Before the last game, I complained about not seeing a break-away by the Canes in ages, and Skinner gets one.

Well, now I'm complaining about not seeing an Aho hat trick in a while.
yeah Aho hasn't had a 4 point night in months. it's almost like he doesn't know how to have 4 point nights. ridiculous. and to think we considered him a young player with a bright future. and yet here he is without a 4 point night for such a long time.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Come on, BBA, don't you know that because of Foegele's AHL credentials we should be sticking him on the top line right away?
StrawMan2.jpg

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Humor me. In your opinion, where should Foegele be playing in the lineup?

Exactly. And it's not a "straw man" at all. Many fans complain about not giving a top 6 player top 6 minutes when he comes up, and right now, I think they see Foegele as a guy that is probably a bottom 6 player with time on the PK. That's where he's "Starting" (as we all know lines change during a game).

Much ado about nothing.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Re: the tanking discussion. IIRC (maybe I'm wrong), if the Canes would have WON their last game last year in regulation, they would have won 2nd place in the lottery. In hindsight, it's no guarantee that the guy they would have likely drafted (Patrick) will be better in the long run than the guy they did draft in Necas. Patrick will probably be the better player, but it's not a slam dunk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad