Post-Game Talk: Flyers win in overtime

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I do like that idea. He has a good stick and can anticipate really well. As well as providing offense should it go the other way.
I think he’d be terrific. His anticipation is off the charts. Has the agility to match. Everyone complains about Hakstol. I think most complaints are overexaggerated. But this is something that could help.

Reactions: JXC

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
I just want them to play our good PK forwards instead of Jori. Between Couts, Roo, Raffl, laughton, Simmonds, and Flip we should be okay for PK forwards. I would rather the PKing be done by bottom 6 forwards but I don't think it is a good idea to shoehorn our bottom 6ers into the PK if they can't perform. I would rather use up a few minutes of good player 5v5 time on the PK then watch scrubs get abused and scored on.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
I just want them to play our good PK forwards instead of Jori. Between Couts, Roo, Raffl, laughton, Simmonds, and Flip we should be okay for PK forwards. I would rather the PKing be done by bottom 6 forwards but I don't think it is a good idea to shoehorn our bottom 6ers into the PK if they can't perform. I would rather use up a few minutes of good player 5v5 time on the PK then watch scrubs get abused and scored on.
I say play your best PKers aside from their other roles.
Love Giroux back on the PK.
I’d like to see Ghost at F.
They need one more D.
Then it’s down to goaltending.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I’d play Ghost as a forward on the PK.

You're stealing my stuff!

I like him better as a forward b/c on the PK he doesn't have to know how to play forward, more see man with puck, chase until puck goes out of your zone of responsibility.
As a forward he could use his speed without having to wrestle in front of the net or block a lot of shots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad