Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Hud4ewM.gif

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ

I like the lines, but I don’t like Holtz back in again. Yeah, Johnsson didn’t do much last game, but he hasn’t played in a while and deserves more than one game to show he belongs in the lineup over Holtz right now.

Bahl also had a good game, not sure why he’s out again too.

Edit: I also certainly do not like separating Mercer and Hughes.

I guess I’m more “meh” on the lines than I originally thought

Last edited:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
scratch haula already ffs. he’s definitely worse than zacha, which is really saying something. the guy couldn’t score at a bill cosby sleepover party.

Reactions: mdj12784

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
I kind of like where Ruff is heading with the lineup but I think I'd prefer:
Tatar-Nico-Z
Rango-Hughes-Bratt
Boq-Haula-Mercer
Wood-McLeod-Johnson

I feel like that would let them run 4 lines instead of the inevitable benching of Holtz and maybe Boq.

And get Bahl back in there FFS

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
scratch haula already ffs.he’s definitely worse than zacha, which is really saying something. the guy couldn’t score at a bill cosby sleepover party.
And yet Zacha has worse D metrics and is averaging LESS shots per game than Haula this season. If god didn’t have something against Haula he’d have more points than Zacha as well.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I kind of like where Ruff is heading with the lineup but I think I'd prefer:
Tatar-Nico-Z
Rango-Hughes-Bratt
Boq-Haula-Mercer
Wood-McLeod-Johnson

I feel like that would let them run 4 lines instead of the inevitable benching of Holtz and maybe Boq.

And get Bahl back in there FFS
The team clearly misses Palat. He'd cure a lot of ills right now.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
And yet Zacha has worse D metrics and is averaging LESS shots per game than Haula this season. If god didn’t have something against Haula he’d have more points than Zacha as well.
you can blame god if you want. haula f***ing sucks at scoring goals. he’s had MULTIPLE empty nets and great scoring chances and blown nearly all of them. watching the team from the stands can actually help with such things.
And who do you put in for him instead? There isn't anyone else. At least he makes some nice passes here and there and is good on faceoffs.
literally 99.9% of nhl players can make a nice pass here and there. i wouldn’t dress someone for faceoffs. would rather see johnsson in. haula has been a tremendous disappointment.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
fellas, haula is pacing for 3 goals this season. zacha already has 3 goals. it’s ok to admit we got the worse player in a trade. hell, i’d rather have haula than zacha because zacha sucks too (3 goals on one of the best teams in the league lol). but we need secondary scoring, haula needs to start putting the puck in the net. i’d sit him for a game or two. he’s reaching josefson levels of offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad