Confirmed with Link: Flyers trade Robert Hagg, 1st (2021), and 2nd (2023) to Sabres for Rasmus Ristolainen

Status
Not open for further replies.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Dangerous hit on a defenseless player who didn't have the puck and missed a month with a concussion.

Thanks, Curu. I agree, but why is it that DoPS pretty much only flexes their suspension muscle with the Flyers? We have seen much worse than this not even get a review. DoPS is ridiculously consistent in suspending Flyers but I wish they had the same zeal for justice across the league.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
Thanks, Curu. I agree, but why is it that DoPS pretty much only flexes their suspension muscle with the Flyers? We have seen much worse than this not even get a review. DoPS is ridiculously consistent in suspending Flyers but I wish they had the same zeal for justice across the league.

wait till Risto flattens his first victim unseen by the ref..

automatic penalty, and a game..

#bankit

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Heres a quick reminder - they paid a first, a second and a bad defensemen to bring in an equally bad defenseman that costs 5x as much.

Youre welcome.

This is payback for mentioning two bad songs yesterday, isn't it.

Reactions: Starat327

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Containing the madness to one thread. No one wants a second helping of this horseshit.

200.gif

Reactions: ybnvs

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
Heres a quick reminder - they paid a first, a second and a bad defensemen to bring in an equally bad defenseman that costs 5x as much.

Youre welcome.
This is one long time Flyer fan who says Robert is not a bad defenseman. He is a very solid 5 or 6, a player who happened to be a whipping boy here(we always have one). Chuck screwed up here with the trade cause if Risto has a good year he will be gone as a FA cause there is no way he gets paid more then Provorov's cap hit.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
This is one long time Flyer fan who says Robert is not a bad defenseman. He is a very solid 5 or 6, a player who happened to be a whipping boy here(we always have one). Chuck screwed up here with the trade cause if Risto has a good year he will be gone as a FA cause there is no way he gets paid more then Provorov's cap hit.

No, it's not about being a whipping boy. It's about being statistically one of the worst defensemen in the league over the last 4 years.

Saying you're a long time Flyer fan doesn't somehow give you a method of talent evaluation that discredits that. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad