Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Has anyone used the Ticket Exchange program yet?

I have used it, and the key is that you have to match up the face value that they sell for. So you can't exchange a Florida Panthers game for a weekend game or a Bruins game without having to make up the difference. On the other hand, you can do it in reverse and give up a better game for and come out ahead, although I haven't tried that to be sure.

Anyone know what the holiday gift is this year?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I have used it, and the key is that you have to match up the face value that they sell for. So you can't exchange a Florida Panthers game for a weekend game or a Bruins game without having to make up the difference. On the other hand, you can do it in reverse and give up a better game for and come out ahead, although I haven't tried that to be sure.

Anyone know what the holiday gift is this year?

You can't do it the other way. Well you can... they just get to keep the money. They don't give you money back.

I was going to try and switch the Tier 3 Sharks game for a Tier 3 Devils game so they money would match up IF i'm getting the same seats back. No shot i'm doing it for run of the mill Center City Club seats.

It's Whiskey glasses.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hey Guys remember when I asked about the ticket exchange back on the 21st?

I sent my rep an email on the 17th asking a couple questions about other things and then a text message on the 21st asking about the Exchange program. I didn't hear back so yesterday I sent a follow up email because it might have been lost in the shuffle of the holidays....

Still no response.

Sweet.

Breeze 44

Jan 20, 2007
South Jersey
Hey Guys remember when I asked about the ticket exchange back on the 21st?

I sent my rep an email on the 17th asking a couple questions about other things and then a text message on the 21st asking about the Exchange program. I didn't hear back so yesterday I sent a follow up email because it might have been lost in the shuffle of the holidays....

Still no response.

Sweet.

Have to say I'm not impressed with the new sales and marketing people...

Reactions: TheKingPin

WeatherBeaten

Mar 4, 2019
Here's an updated list of the games that I still have available for sale. They're Ice Row seats in Section 115 on the aisle (Seats 13 and 14). They include access to the new Center City Club, that includes All-Inclusive Food and Drink (Beer and Wine).

Asking price is $700/game total (face value) for Weekday Common Opponents and $800/game total for Rival and Weekend games, with prices subject to change.

Sk8TDzE.jpg
Hollywood, I tried sending you a message about one of your games but I’m not sure it worked. I assume the listed prices are per game and not per seat but could you let me know if that’s accurate? Thanks!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Hollywood, I tried sending you a message about one of your games but I’m not sure it worked. I assume the listed prices are per game and not per seat but could you let me know if that’s accurate? Thanks!

They are per game. I didn’t get a PM from you though.

They’ve somewhat been updated since then though. Which game were you looking at?

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Anybody looking for a parking pass for tomorrow nights game against Tampa Bay? I sold my tickets for the game but never have any luck moving the parking pass on Stubhub. Only asking $10 for it. Broad St. Parking, will accept Venmo, Paypal or Cashapp and will transfer the parking pass immediately.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Thanks! I'm interested in the Colorado game.

Crap. Sadly that is a game I’m holding onto.

Anybody looking for a parking pass for tomorrow nights game against Tampa Bay? I sold my tickets for the game but never have any luck moving the parking pass on Stubhub. Only asking $10 for it. Broad St. Parking, will accept Venmo, Paypal or Cashapp and will transfer the parking pass immediately.

If you’re on Facebook, search for the Flyers Tickets.!! Selling Group, you’ll probably be able to sell it for $20 if you have no takers on here.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA

I never understand why they don't sell on Stubhub - I buy them every time for cheaper than it costs to actually park there.

Reactions: TheKingPin

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Got an email from a different rep in the same vein that I’ve gotten from my own rep mentioning that.

Wonder if my rep is no longer there.
Same situation for me. I responded to the email from the different rep asking what happened to my rep and received an email immediately from my rep stating it was an accident. My reps initials are DT, just in case we share the same rep and you're still curious.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Same situation for me. I responded to the email from the different rep asking what happened to my rep and received an email immediately from my rep stating it was an accident. My reps initials are DT, just in case we share the same rep and you're still curious.

We share the same rep very likely then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad