Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b10

Jan 26, 2012
You needed to reach out to your rep in that case.
Oh, I did. I emailed him around noon yesterday when I hadn’t received anything and began to find it odd. He responded that the event was postponed and he didn’t see my name on the list to reach out to me.

I thought it was odd that they wouldn’t send a generic email like normal for postponed events, which is why I asked here if anybody had received entry tickets or had more information.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Oh, I did. I emailed him around noon yesterday when I hadn’t received anything and began to find it odd. He responded that the event was postponed and he didn’t see my name on the list to reach out to me.

I thought it was odd that they wouldn’t send a generic email like normal for postponed events, which is why I asked here if anybody had received entry tickets or had more information.
In that case it is strange that they PPD and didn’t make sure you knew. It seemed hastily put together. I wonder if they didn’t get enough response.

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
Saw they are having a large sale at the team store and said STHs can get early access and in an hour early. Do you think you'll need to prove you're an STH?

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Saw they are having a large sale at the team store and said STHs can get early access and in an hour early. Do you think you'll need to prove you're an STH?
Likely yes in some capacity.

I've never attended one of those sales because it's always crap but I have to imagine they won't just let anyone in because they say they're a STH without something backing it but this is the Flyers.

Reactions: Hurricane28

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
They have sent the playoff tix with regular season in the past. I hope the electronic tix are easily shareable this time around.

Reactions: flyersjim73

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Philadelphia Flyers 2021-22 Single-Game Tickets On Sale Next Week (nhl.com)

The Philadelphia Flyers announced today that single-game tickets for the 2021-2022 season will go on sale to the public starting next week. For the first time in two years, the Flyers are able to put tickets for the full season on sale without any capacity restrictions at Wells Fargo Center. Fans can get access to the exclusive pre-sales by signing up for the club's Flyer Wire newsletter.

Flyers Season Ticket Members, Premium Seat Holders, and subscribers of the club's "Flyer Wire" newsletter can purchase tickets through exclusive pre-sales starting September 21 and the general public can purchase tickets beginning Thursday, September 23. Tickets available for purchase will include lower/upper bowl seating, premium seating (Club Box, Suite, Liberty Lofts), and Assembly Room (standing room only) - tickets will be available to purchase through PhiladelphiaFlyers.com.

Full details for the single game ticket pre-sales/on-sale can be found below:

Tuesday, September 21 - Preseason & October Game Pre-sale
Flyers Season Ticket Members, Premium Seat Holders and subscribers of the club's "Flyer Wire" newsletterwill have exclusive access to pre-sales for all preseason and regular season October games on Tuesday, September 21.

Wednesday, September 22 -All Games Pre-sale
Flyers Season Ticket Members, Premium Seat Holders and subscribers of the club's "Flyer Wire" newsletter will have exclusive access to pre-sales for all Flyers regular season games on Wednesday, September 22.

Thursday, September 23 - General Public On-Sale
Tickets for ALL Flyers regular season games will be available for the general public to purchase starting Thursday, September 23 at 9 a.m.​

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Got my email saying the good news that the tickets will be going digital! Just like that. Never mind they were already digital. No sorry or mention of 50+ years of ticket books being no more. I can’t stand that kind of stuff.
Dont know if it was mentioned, but receiving printed tickets is a 'perk' option, at least it was for me this year.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
Gonna take my daughter to her first game on November 20th vs Boston. Do they still have a family section? Otherwise I'm going to save up for lower level

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Gonna take my daughter to her first game on November 20th vs Boston. Do they still have a family section? Otherwise I'm going to save up for lower level
I'm not sure if they still do. The Turkey Hill one up top, right?

If you decide to go the lower level route let me know. I have a pair in the lower level that i'd let go so you don't have to deal with fees and what not.

Reactions: captainpaxil

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota

"Your money is no good here"...

But it's by no means being taken care of for you. :skeptic:

Did anyone ever believe that good old fashioned American Currency would ever be deemed unacceptable in the good old US of A? There certainly may be honest, plausible reasons for it... but I fear that we are losing more free will than we ever have... since the tea was tossed in Boston Harbor. I'll defer all debate on Big Brother to another time and place. :soap:

Reactions: PhillyWings

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
... Per an email from our Rep, it appears the entire WFC is going cashless--continuing the Covid-19 precautions from the past season--sadly, the world may never be the same... even when Covid-19 is no longer a problem; I really don't see them returning to previous procedures.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The Falcons stadium in Atlanta, I believe, has been cashless since it was built.

I believe they had kiosks where you could put cash on cards. Maybe the Flyers will have that type of situation.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
How do you pay for parking without cash? I will accept (and expect) all Venmo transactions myself, obviously, but do parking guys have ... something? It has been so long since I went anywhere that I don't know how it works now in these modern times where we no longer live in a society. I wonder how you pay for it when you are feelin' Applebee's. Herpa derp.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
How do you pay for parking without cash? I will accept (and expect) all Venmo transactions myself, obviously, but do parking guys have ... something? It has been so long since I went anywhere that I don't know how it works now in these modern times where we no longer live in a society. I wonder how you pay for it when you are feelin' Applebee's. Herpa derp.
They have credit card machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad