Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges (2019-20...and now 2021...but now actually 21/22 but for real 22/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
The NHL is apparently relaxing some restrictions come April. My rep reached out to me and offered Ice Row seats. I’m not sure what else they’re changing.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I listed some tickets on StubHub and took them down over the weekend because I thought I had a taker. I didn't so I went to relist them and they say that the barcodes are already listed on the site when they're 100% not. So I reached out to my rep and he said that the box office was working on it. That was yesterday. No conclusion today and my rep isn't working tomorrow.

So for now my tickets are stuck in purgatory.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
My rep called me again today. The seats he sold me in Ice Row shouldn't have been for sale... cool. They are allowing people to sit in Ice Row just not the section that I was sold.
Wonder what their days are like? The team looks like the way they do and the reps still have to reach out to STH’s and try to sell them seats on the basis of priority.

Still dare the guy to call me. I won’t get mad at him but I’ll try to make him mad at everyone else.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Wonder what their days are like? The team looks like the way they do and the reps still have to reach out to STH’s and try to sell them seats on the basis of priority.

Still dare the guy to call me. I won’t get mad at him but I’ll try to make him mad at everyone else.
I can say that my rep was mad at everyone else in this situation because it makes him look bad. He had some not friendly words to say about the whole situation and I could hear in his voice he was angry. I do feel bad for them though. It’s in impossible task especially at the moment.

First world problems... but I was going to bring Thatcher Venmo to his first game (he’s six months old, he’s not remembering or anything) and got a sign made to bring with us... well that was a waste of money.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Agreed. Tough to call people about buying into the product . These people are frustrated fans too.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I can say that my rep was mad at everyone else in this situation because it makes him look bad. He had some not friendly words to say about the whole situation and I could hear in his voice he was angry. I do feel bad for them though. It’s in impossible task especially at the moment.

First world problems... but I was going to bring Thatcher Venmo to his first game (he’s six months old, he’s not remembering or anything) and got a sign made to bring with us... well that was a waste of money.

They can surprise you sometimes.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So they’re going to do an “Inside Edge Kids Press Conference” where kids submit questions to players.

Too bad it’s virtual

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Well my rep sent out a generic looking email saying that he’ll have 5-10 prizes set aside and one is for me at Saturday’s game. Guess we’ll see what that is. Probably a bobble head from three seasons ago.

He also entered me (but really my newborn son who I’m taking to his first game) to be the “contestant” for the “Toyota Rav 4 Minutes To Play” giveaway. If they score in the last four minutes of the first period I’ll get a signed jersey.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Well my rep sent out a generic looking email saying that he’ll have 5-10 prizes set aside and one is for me at Saturday’s game. Guess we’ll see what that is. Probably a bobble head from three seasons ago.

He also entered me (but really my newborn son who I’m taking to his first game) to be the “contestant” for the “Toyota Rav 4 Minutes To Play” giveaway. If they score in the last four minutes of the first period I’ll get a signed jersey.
I just got a canned email to go to a game pregame for a sales pitch to try to bring me back as a STH. They are offering free beverages (during pregame presentation) and tickets to a game. I'm still not biting.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018

Make it a signed Giroux t-shirt and he's in

swami24

Jul 24, 2020

Good luck. 6 years ago i was one of 3 in a drawing and won 3 nights all expenses paid in Cancun. Served as our 25th anniversary vacation.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Good luck. 6 years ago i was one of 3 in a drawing and won 3 nights all expenses paid in Cancun. Served as our 25th anniversary vacation.
Back in '16-'17, I was chosen for Shirt Off Their Back night... Guy to the left of me got Del Zotto and to the right got Schultz. Me? Giroux.

As someone who collects game worn jerseys I used all of my luck for my entire life in that night.

Slick Arnold

Sponsor
Oct 4, 2005
Shameless request...Does anyone have STH rate cards or can you point me to ticket price information for the 2015-2016 season? I'm attempting to do some price research for that year.

Crescent Street

Saturday Nite Hockey
Sep 19, 2004
Long Island
Just got a call from a Flyers ticket rep today. I so badly want to explain my dissatisfaction but feels like it's just a waste of time at this point.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Shameless request...Does anyone have STH rate cards or can you point me to ticket price information for the 2015-2016 season? I'm attempting to do some price research for that year.
I may have one, and will look. I can certainly tell you what sect 216 was charged.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Got the email for May tickets going on sale for STH tomorrow. Good luck, lmao

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Had a quick back and forth with my rep today, who was once fortuitously dead set against the Flyers signing Matt Duchene. Kind of unprovoked he mentioned the expansion draft and some teams who aren't going to want to lose players for nothing. I'm not saying this means anything, but just something to consider. Didn't respond, usually have a call sometime during the summer. But makes me think we're going to be playing in that side of the trade market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad