Confirmed with Link: Flyers Sign Free Agent RW Aaron Palushaj (5-11, 188 lbs)

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
How many ice cream shops and fruit stands are there with bad misspellings? :D

I see you are familiar with their main occupation...but don't forget they have lot's of jewlerly and bakery stores also :laugh:

Anyway...he was a member of Medvescak Zagreb for about two months this season and he was liked among fans for trying and putting up effort. He went to Avtomobilist for a bigger paycheck but didn't stick around (for them he was probably just a depth signing). He came back to US probably because of long travels, away games are usually played in period of ten days with constant flying - hotels - games - flying

BTW I think it's Pal-yu-shay, at least that's how we would say in Croatia..

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
I see you are familiar with their main occupation...but don't forget they have lot's of jewlerly and bakery stores also :laugh:

Anyway...he was a member of Medvescak Zagreb for about two months this season and he was liked among fans for trying and putting up effort. He went to Avtomobilist for a bigger paycheck but didn't stick around (for them he was probably just a depth signing). He came back to US probably because of long travels, away games are usually played in period of ten days with constant flying - hotels - games - flying

BTW I think it's Pal-yu-shay, at least that's how we would say in Croatia..

Why don't we just hear it from the horse's mouth? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad