Confirmed with Link: Flyers sign Bemidji State D Will Zmolek to ATO + 1-year ELC

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
I am sure the very best college free agents are lining up to sign with the Flyers. I don’t think there is any harm in this. How many Phantoms D are UFAs after this season?
Don’t hate or love this move. So as someone said eh whatever

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
But I've heard Ginning, Zamula and Attard should be NHL ready soon....
Attard turns 24 this month and can't get a look on a bottom 10 team still playing Seeler, Risto, Braun and Angelo on D after the deadline. So much for all the hype about how ready he was to make the team out of camp.

York is a lock, if Ellis is out, he'll get top 4 minutes. Either way he's likely to be PP1 QB.

Attard has a good shot of making the team out of camp, if Ellis is healthy, as the 6th D-man.
If Ellis is out, I can see York/Attard alternating on Provorov's right side, with York as the 3LHD on other shifts, and Zamula/Attard on some shifts.
Seeler is either in the press box or LHV

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Damn dude, Fletcher is so good. This guy isn't even on the list of top college free agents. Outsmarting everyone on this one! Let's hope there's more deep cuts to come. These other f***ing GM dopes can't hold a candle to Fletch finding a gem like this!

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Attard could play in the NHL on offense right now, his problem is defensive fundamentals.
You could play him with Provorov and force York to play with TDA, but I think they like York too much to do that to him.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Damn dude, Fletcher is so good. This guy isn't even on the list of top college free agents. Outsmarting everyone on this one! Let's hope there's more deep cuts to come. These other f***ing GM dopes can't hold a candle to Fletch finding a gem like this!

Where does he rank on the college free agents from Minnesota list though?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad