Pre-Game Talk: Flyers @ Sens Sunday 7pm at CTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I would laugh if a fan dressed up as the hamburglar and jumped onto the ice during a TV timeout and started throwing hamburgers everywhere.

Last edited:

SenatorArmy*

There are any number of ways I could see this going... But ideally Hammond would pick up the burger and eat it right there

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
is it possible to have a hamburger delivered to the dressing room for hammond after the game?

would they open the door to the delivery guy if its already paid?

SenatorArmy*

I think burger throwing is the way to go. Detroit has octopi...burgers after a Hammond victory will be our thing

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
instead of that annoying race between past prime minister during 2nd intermission
we should start a junk food race with the burger always winning
followed by the chicken wing, the fries and the pizza slice

kex

Apr 4, 2012
instead of that annoying race between past prime minister during 2nd intermission
we should start a junk food race with the burger always winning
followed by the chicken wing, the fries and the pizza slice

They used to have a fan contest where two teams were dressed like parts of the burger(bun, patty, tomato and bun) jumping on top of each other. MUST do this in the intermission

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
When asked: "Who is the best goaltender in the NHL?" I saw a response from a credible source that said: "Andrew Hammond". Hahahaha. I agree!

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Annoying? I think you mean awesome.

It would be awesome if it hadn't been done by an American baseball team with Presidents before we did it. As it is it looks really awkward and should be replaced with...anything. Unless they have Harper-Mulcair-Trudeau mockups doing suplexes on each other. :laugh:
(Yes, I know only one of those is a PM but work with it, it's topical and so on.)

Philly is a ****show this year so this should be an easy one for the Senators but we'll see.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Yeah I love the race between the old school PMs

It's corny, it's Ottawa and usually has one of them pulling dirty tricks which makes it entertaining

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Serious Question how old are the Habs fans on the mainboards? they obviously Jelly of Karlsson.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
So 2 things.

1. A hamburglar definitely needs to hit the ice and start "throwing burgers everywhere" because awesome

2. Could someone direct me to a quality stream for the next few games? I'm in the US and my efforts to fool TSN GO with my VPN seem to have failed due to "concurrence issues"
I can only assume that it has something to do with my location services on my iPad/phone conflicting with my VPN placing me in TO.
I've never used one if the streams I see discussed here, are they pretty good?

Gooooooosensgo!

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
So 2 things.

1. A hamburglar definitely needs to hit the ice and start "throwing burgers everywhere" because awesome

2. Could someone direct me to a quality stream for the next few games? I'm in the US and my efforts to fool TSN GO with my VPN seem to have failed due to "concurrence issues"
I can only assume that it has something to do with my location services on my iPad/phone conflicting with my VPN placing me in TO.
I've never used one if the streams I see discussed here, are they pretty good?

Gooooooosensgo!

I'll PM you a good link.:nod:

Philoops

I am Potato
Jul 19, 2011
Canada
"I want a Big Mac. I'm not going to eat it, but I want it!" -Drunk fan a few months ago near the end of the game when the Big Mac special was announced.

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Wow. Philly beat Detroit last night 7-2. Hopefully, we see the tired Philly team!

Philly's PP was good vs Wings in 7-2 win last nite. Interesting diamond formation w 2 wingers in the crease, 1 D on point in centre, and 2 shooters @high circles. Mason looked good in nets. Sens will have to stay outta tha box (I'm lookin at YOU Puempel!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad