Pre-Game Talk: Flyers @ Sens Sunday 7pm at CTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
Hopefully Detroit beats up on the Flyers physically, and more importantly, the Bruins lose their game starting in 5 minutes

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
I hope we see some productivity out of the powerplay unit, other than that I'm 100% positive we're going to pull out a win.

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
Hopefully Detroit beats up on the Flyers physically, and more importantly, the Bruins lose their game starting in 5 minutes

Not going to plan right now

Detroit 1 Philly 2

Boston 1 Pittsburgh 0 both in the 2nd

SenatorArmy*

Got tickets in section 107 14th row....perfect Hamburger throwing distance

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
philly manhandled detroit
boston shootout on pens

now that they won the 1st of back to back they'll lose to
ovie tomorrow

worst case scenario

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Hoping Andy gets the start here. When you need a big win you have to go with your #1.

I hear ya. It's pretty well much a no-brainer to start the Man! I mean Andy has looked quite sharp, almost like a brickwall when he is in between the pipes. This win is totally guaranteed and in the bag if Anderson starts!!

:snide:

BigBush*

Sens will blow Philly out of this one.
Gonna have to grab a burger fully loaded for my boy Hammy

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Serious Question, If I throw a Hamburger on the Ice after/before the game would I get kicked out for doing so?

SenatorArmy*

I'm totally bringing a burger. If we win at the end of the game....they won't ban Me from CTC or arrest Me right?

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
I'm totally bringing a burger. If we win at the end of the game....they won't ban Me from CTC or arrest Me right?

right after the game when everybody stand just stay down and catapult that junk as far as you can:yo:

SenatorArmy*

can it be a cheeseburger? I think it would have to just be a regular hamburger right? he's not the cheeseburglar...No bacon and no cheese. Maybe some ketchup and mustard...onions maybe and possibly a pickle

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
can it be a cheeseburger? I think it would have to just be a regular hamburger right? he's not the cheeseburglar...No bacon and no cheese. Maybe some ketchup and mustard...onions maybe and possibly a pickle

well if you want to play by the book it has to be HAM too I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad