Flyers Season Ticket Holders and NHL Entry Draft

Flyotes

Sorry Hinkie.
Apr 7, 2007
SJ
Can those who are Flyer fans who didn't get tickets who are prominent HFboarders let us know if they didn't get tickets?

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
I'm looking for one or two tickets for the first round. I'd be willing to compensate, pm me if you have any available
(Un)fortunately, I'm sure plenty of people got 6 tickets specifically so they could sell their extras.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
For all those attending... There will be a parking charge for all those not using their Season Ticket Holder allotment... STHs will receive a Parking Pass for Friday -- Phillies play that evening at 7:05 -- Saturday parking for those attending the Draft will be free before 10:00AM but will be charged $16.00 after 10:00AM. I'm not sure about parking passes for STHs who chose Rounds 2-7, as I chose the First Round and I'm not certain that my email was not taking that into consideration.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
My draft tickets don't have a row, section or seat number. It just says GA Mezzanine level. And a letter A for the seat.

Are these just for like access to the building or something without an actual seat?

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
My draft tickets don't have a row, section or seat number. It just says GA Mezzanine level. And a letter A for the seat.

Are these just for like access to the building or something without an actual seat?

My First Round Tickets have a designated Section, Row and Seats... but my 2-7 Rounds Tickets have GA (General Admission) Mezzanine Level printed on it. It seems what we assumed a while back stands... Lower Level is assigned seats while Mezzanine is catch as catch can seating.

I received my Friday Parking Pass today as well... It is good except for the ranges of Reserved Parking closer to the Arena

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
I got 2 tickets Mezzanine GA, for First Round. PM me if you want them, whoever is first, I'll email them too.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
My dad (he's the suite holder) got an email today asking if he wanted to attend an NHL/Flyers breakfast on the day of the draft. That's pretty much all I know about it at this point but anytime breakfast and hockey are involved it's got to be great haha. My dad emailed them back asking if I could go in place of him. Waiting to hear back about that.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
My dad (he's the suite holder) got an email today asking if he wanted to attend an NHL/Flyers breakfast on the day of the draft. That's pretty much all I know about it at this point but anytime breakfast and hockey are involved it's got to be great haha. My dad emailed them back asking if I could go in place of him. Waiting to hear back about that.

Worse case scenario is you get a breakfast... best case you get to eat with probably the Brain Trust on this most important day... and maybe eavesdrop on some interesting conversation about the Draft and the other Organizations... You can't really lose. :naughty:

Fairly recently we received an email from the Flyers about a Season Ticket Holders event at the Zoo on Monday June 23rd at 6:00... and asking for an RSVP... Have you heard anything about the details? This is something that is completely new.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
Fairly recently we received an email from the Flyers about a Season Ticket Holders event at the Zoo on Monday June 23rd at 6:00... and asking for an RSVP... Have you heard anything about the details? This is something that is completely new.

I got that email, no idea. You have to figure most of the players have scattered by now, so I wouldn't expect to see too many there. Pet and feed the executives?

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I got that email, no idea. You have to figure most of the players have scattered by now, so I wouldn't expect to see too many there. Pet and feed the executives?

There is a new Cat roaming 'catwalk' (haha... no pun intended) type thing that goes over the paths that has recently be installed, so that alone would be worth seeing... and the free admissions is nice. That said, there has to be some Flyers who stay in the area during the summer... you see them from time to time at other sporting events and things... so maybe a couple/few will be there... and maybe we'll see Hexy, which would be nice after all this time he has been away.

If all the season ticket holders got the invite, and a fair number take advantage, I'd suspect the Zoo to be full of B&O there that Monday... they are keeping mum on the details so far.

pughater

Jan 25, 2008
montgomery county
see if anyone has extras or try a reseller. unless you know someone in the who works for the nhl. they are all gone. best to wait til it gets closer to see if any extras left

jvr2128

Nov 18, 2010
Is there going to be anywhere re-selling tickets? I've got 1 to the first round, but would prefer to not go by myself as my friends could not get any.

Or if anyone wants to meet up and have some beers in the parking lot?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I Believe in G-Sus
Feb 3, 2010
Philadelphia
I'm desperately looking for a pair for Round 1, I'll throw you a couple bucks and grab ya a hot dog if you can hook me up. I got called into a meeting right when these went up :(

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Want to throw my name in looking for tickets for both days. Trying to get credentialed (write for a prominent Kings blog) but the deadline was last month. I wasn't expecting to still be on the east coast but now I am and a friend and I want to go. We're willing to pay if need be. Any help would be much appreciated.

Walk With Lias

Sep 18, 2007
For what its worth last year at the New Jersey draft the Devils and Prudential Center had dozen's of reps handing out tickets to anyone who wanted them. I'd try my luck in the parking lot before ordering some from stubhub or whatever. Worst case scenario I don't think it would be that difficult to find someone out side the arena that is looking to get rid of tickets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad