Flyers Season Ticket Holders and NHL Entry Draft

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Got 4 tickets to Day 1 and a pair to Day 2.. I was the only one of 3 people in my group to get through and had to submit Day 1 requests several times before it worked

Looks like back to back drafts for me, having gone last year.. See ya'll at the pre-event festivities

leclair1088

Oct 27, 2011
If anyone grabbed two spare tix for the first round, I would appreciate it very much.

Just PM me here, had a work meeting til 1:30 and not having any luck now...thanks in advance

King Forsberg

16 21 28 44 68 88 93
Jul 26, 2010
Id be interested in 2-4 day 1 tickets if anyone is selling/giving them out. Just PM if anyone has extras.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I THINK I got 2 tickets for the Upper Level for Rounds 2-7... awaiting confirmation like I got last week for my Round 1 Lower Levels, but I haven't received one yet... I was able to select two tickets but at checkout I get stalled... went back to Cart and got message saying I would get confirmation email IIRC a get my tickets after 2/6/14... I'd feel more comfortable with a confirmation email.

Seems Upper Level is General admission even though I got a section number and a very high row number... with normal seat numbers... so, I'm a little confused since it is not like my Round 1 which I'm certain are assigned seats. So, I'm guessing Level One is assigned and Mezzanine is GA... I'm fine with that I guess.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
My guess is that people who are asking for six tickets are hitting a roadblock as it tries to get six together... or at best across aisles or behind/in-front, if you checked off that option... Getting two at a time probably works much better.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Has anyone here who got tickets received a conformation email at this point? ... Maybe I'm waiting on something that isn't coming.

I got an email shortly after "buying" that I will be receiving them via email next week.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ
My wife tried to get 4 tickets but it wouldn't go through. The Flyers' site says tickets will be released to the public tomorrow at 1, so I guess I'll try again for just 2 tickets.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
My wife tried to get 4 tickets but it wouldn't go through. The Flyers' site says tickets will be released to the public tomorrow at 1, so I guess I'll try again for just 2 tickets.

I thought they said Friday... If that was to the 'public', then what was this? I guess this was for people who requested the Flyers to be notified. I swear, at times they are the most confusing group of people I have ever dealt with.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I thought they said Friday... If that was to the 'public', then what was this? I guess this was for people who requested the Flyers to be notified. I swear, at times they are the most confusing group of people I have ever dealt with.

I imagine it was for Flyers fans who have purchased game tickets in the past.

Protest

C`est La Vie
Mar 28, 2008
Deptford, NJ

I think this was for people on their mailing list, like if you ever owned a partial season ticket plan or something...so pretty much the public, but I'm assuming there was a limited amount. I'm guessing tomorrow will be the remainder of available tickets.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
For anyone else who hasn't received a confirmation email, FWIW... Just got off the phone with the Comcast Center Ticket people... lady said that it can take as long as a full day to receive a confirmation email due to high volume... but some people can get one immediately... if I don't get an email by tomorrow to call back.

budscweizer16

Jun 14, 2004
Prospect Park(outsid
I gave up after 40 mins in the queue for day 1 tiks and then figured id try once or twice for day 2, i got 6. not sure i even want these, but my group of friends are big fans, so ill prob definitely go, ideally id like to swap them for 1st day tiks, but if i cant. 2-7 may not actually be that bad. So email me if u have any 1st dayers. [email protected]

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
For anyone else who hasn't received a confirmation email, FWIW... Just got off the phone with the Comcast Center Ticket people... lady said that it can take as long as a full day to receive a confirmation email due to high volume... but some people can get one immediately... if I don't get an email by tomorrow to call back.

Yes, got it immediately after completing the transaction. The italicized info below has been altered to protect the innocent:

Dear PAZUZU,

Thank you for your ticket purchase. For future reference your order confirmation number is not going to be posted on HFBoards. Please see below for a summary of your order.

2014 NHL DRAFT - Round 1
JUN 27 2014 at 07:00pm
Wells Fargo Center

Price Type Price Level Qty Price Fee Cost
------------------------- ----------- --- -------- --------- ----------
Flyers STH Mezz - GA 2 0.00 0.00 0.00

Seating:
Level Section Row Seat(s)
----- ------- ----- ----------
MEZZ NHLGA2 11 17-18

Delivery Method: NHL Draft Print at Home You will receive a confirmation email shortly. Tickets for the 2014 NHL
Draft will be emailed to you starting on June 2nd, 2014 from
[email protected]. Please be sure to check your SPAM or
BULK email box for your Print-at-Home tickets if they are not in your
primary folder.

Dynamo Washington

Sep 15, 2011
I got the email to get in on the "presale" ,I think since I had a 10 game plan a few years back. Tried logging on at 1:01, was in cue for 30 minutes than had to leave to take a conference call. So if I understand right, all the "presale" tickets are gone but there will be another open to the public "lottery" at 1 tomorrow, so that's my only shot to get a ticket now. But they let people who managed to get on today to get up to 6 (free) tickets?! Logistics-wise I don't get it. I've never been to a draft so maybe there are plenty of tickets to go around, but if its limited and all these people who got 6 free tickets end up putting their extras on stubhub or something this was not a well-executed plan.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
Got 4 tickets to Day 1 and a pair to Day 2.. I was the only one of 3 people in my group to get through and had to submit Day 1 requests several times before it worked

Looks like back to back drafts for me, having gone last year.. See ya'll at the pre-event festivities

No offense, but how the **** did you get that email?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
No offense, but how the **** did you get that email?

None taken at all man :) I was actually happy last year when the Devils basically only gave tickets to our STH because it was like 90% Devils fans (and kept Rangers fans out), so I know what you mean.. But my girlfriend is a diehard Flyers fan so I can assure you I'll be at Day 1 with three other Flyers fans

I went on the Flyers' website about 2-3 weeks ago and saw they had a form you could fill out to be notified about tickets for the draft. Filled it out and thought nothing of it (almost bought tix off eBay yesterday tbh) until I saw it come through today.

I'm actually in New Orleans today so at 12:24pm I realized it was after 1pm on the east coast and I had missed the start.. All 3 of us in my group pulled out our phones and about 5 minutes into the queue I got through.. No one else did for another 15 minutes while I basically proceeded to get through 3 times and made 3 orders.. Maybe being on a phone helped?

Haute Couturier

Feb 28, 2007
Philadelphia
I think this was for people on their mailing list, like if you ever owned a partial season ticket plan or something...so pretty much the public, but I'm assuming there was a limited amount. I'm guessing tomorrow will be the remainder of available tickets.

You didn't have to be previous ticket owners to get the email. They had sign ups for the 'pre-sale' on their web site.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Okay... Good news for me... and good news for anyone who still wants ticket for Rounds 2-7.

I never did receive the email confirmation from yesterday's 'purchase'... Called Comcast Tix back and the guy looked on my account for me and only found the tickets for the First Round I got last week... and said that he was not allowed to sell me tickets for that event over the phone... and that they were available starting at 1:00 from the Flyers Website. ... I went there and a few times was informed no tickets were available 'at that time'... I kept trying and was able to get them eventually... They were Mezzanine General Admission but did have a NHLGA5 Section Number and did have a Row Number and Seat Numbers, so maybe there are areas that I am allowed in even though General Admission seats... In which case I'm a bit pissed that I may have got a lesser quality location due to their Computer Program that I was not able to work correctly yesterday.

The good news for me is that I got in the Arena for the Subsequent Rounds... and that there are still tickets for those who were shut out yesterday during the Advance Sale... if they are persistent and keep trying when told there are no tickets available.

Dynamo Washington

Sep 15, 2011
It looks like I'm plum out of luck since I couldn't make it right on at 1:00 yesterday. If anyone does have 2 extras to the first round please do let me know!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad