GDT: Flyers @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

Zman5778

Oct 4, 2005
Cressona/Reading, PA
I missed the game - how was Krebs?

That line -- Krebs/Skinner/Rousek -- was decently solid. Got hemmed in a few times......but also hemmed the Flyers in a few times. Rousek flashed what we've been hoping for out of him: a speedy puck retriever who's solid in his own end. Krebs was Krebs -- looked flashy at times but ultimately nothing came out of him offensively. Skinner actually flashed a bit of quickness at times.

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
That line -- Krebs/Skinner/Rousek -- was decently solid. Got hemmed in a few times......but also hemmed the Flyers in a few times. Rousek flashed what we've been hoping for out of him: a speedy puck retriever who's solid in his own end. Krebs was Krebs -- looked flashy at times but ultimately nothing came out of him offensively. Skinner actually flashed a bit of quickness at times.
Thanks. Basically sounds like how I’d describe them in the Flyers game.

Reactions: Zman5778

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Of course my Sling subscription runs out tomorrow and Sundays game against Wings is on TNT.

I really don't want to pay 50 bucks to watch this team
I imagine nor did a lot of the fans in the KBC this season...

Wings and Caps both lost in regulation. It’s only mostly over for the playoffs.
(and)

So the Sabres chances have improved to somewhere between "Earth-ending meteor strike will simultaneously occur during April-8th total solar eclipse," and "Doctors determine that in rare cases, cigarette smoking actually cures cancer."
I refuse to give a damn about the standings until this team can string together a bunch of wins in a row.
Well, if they do string together a few wins in a row and the losses for the other teams align, they will actually make the playoffs, and you will be forced to give a damn. I like your attitude. :thumbu:

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Welp, the Penguins won today, Flyers, Devils and Isles are all in action tonight too. Sabres have Detroit tomorrow and the Caps play Ottawa. The snail race for WC2 is pretty interesting how it changes who will be in playoffs every day now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad