GDT: Flyers @ Sabres 7 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I half wonder how they'd look with Thompson in between them.

Benson-Thompson-Quinn
Greenway-Cozens-Tuch
Skinner-3C-Peterka
4th line
They're likely to be our best two offensive players in a few years. If theyre on a line together, theyre going to elevate that C. I still think Benson may center a line with Quinn one day. It's much easier to acquire a top-6 winger than it is to find a top-6 C.

Wings and Caps both lost in regulation. It’s only mostly over for the playoffs.
It hurts knowing the 8th seed was obtainable. What's the projected points to get in as the 2nd WC? 90 pts?

Reactions: Krieger Bot

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
They're likely to be our best two offensive players in a few years. If theyre on a line together, theyre going to elevate that C. I still think Benson may center a line with Quinn one day. It's much easier to acquire a top-6 winger than it is to find a top-6 C.

It hurts knowing the 8th seed was obtainable. What's the projected points to get in as the 2nd WC? 90 pts?
88 right now lol

if that happens, i think 4-0-1 gets sabres in because they have tiebreakers?

• Haha
Reactions: Dubi Doo

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Of course my Sling subscription runs out tomorrow and Sundays game against Wings is on TNT.

I really don't want to pay 50 bucks to watch this team

Reactions: Chainshot

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
88 right now lol

if that happens, i think 4-0-1 gets sabres in because they have tiebreakersBoy, it's disheartening they regressed this year + less than 90 pts may be enough to snag a WC spot. I'd assume it's pretty rare for a team to make the playoffs with less than 90 pts. I swear there's some voodoo going on with Buffalo sports.

GellMann

Dec 16, 2014
Lancaster NY
Damn, the horn really is loud at ice level. The only game I've ever been able to go to in Buffalo I sat in the 2nd row of the balcony. Could barely hear it
I believe it points in a specific direction too, i see it pointing towards the bench. it's louder if you sit on that side than where my seats are (in a corner near the ice)

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
I believe it points in a specific direction too, i see it pointing towards the bench. it's louder if you sit on that side than where my seats are (in a corner near the ice)

LOL it's pointed straight downward, no wonder..and you're right, right above the benches

Reactions: GellMann

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad