Confirmed with Link: Flyers re-sign F, Mike Vecchione (2 years, $850k AAV)

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
still don't entirely know what kind of player you are, but welcome back mike.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
Looking forward to seeing vecchione, vorobyov ,Myers,friedman on the phantoms this year

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Pretty sure they had a handshake deal in place when Vecchione signed in March.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
You spent a significant chunk of this year bashing several young players while pushing to trade for veterans :laugh:
No I didn't. i would have traded Ghost for trouba but we didn't have to. i don't act like you guys towards a core that hasn't been that good. I don't sugar coat. Morin I like the most but if he's ****ing up bad sit him.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
No I didn't. i would have traded Ghost for trouba but we didn't have to. i don't act like you guys towards a core that hasn't been that good. I don't sugar coat. Morin I like the most but if he's ****ing up bad sit him.

You turned on Konecny, you slammed Couts who is young, you can't stand Ghost already in his second year, and you were all about trading for older fourth liners (and generally always are after every loss).

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
You turned on Konecny, you slammed Couts who is young, you can't stand Ghost already in his second year, and you were all about trading for older fourth liners (and generally always are after every loss).
Never said to trade for any 4thliners except maybe to replace to soft ****** that played on that line. Don't like coots and Ghost played like **** most of the year but you guys sugar coat. Rookie or young player better be ready or sit.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
One-way? Not a big deal, but I don't think he's making the team. I guess that was the price to get him here.

ArchAngel55

Nov 16, 2008
Philadelphia, Pa
Never said to trade for any 4thliners except maybe to replace to soft ****** that played on that line. Don't like coots and Ghost played like **** most of the year but you guys sugar coat. Rookie or young player better be ready or sit.

Don't know what was said or whatever but you this sounds like Hitchcock.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad