Post-Game Talk: Flyers @ Rangers - November 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
How do you follow up two bad team losses, in which you were outscored 9-4? By getting shut out 3-0 on home ice in front of a bunch of children, of course... :help:

I know there is more heart in here than on the team right now. Just follow the rules when posting, and all will be well.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I'm not nearly invested in this team as previous years so these losses make me laugh more than piss me off

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
not to even generate any chances against this defense. yikes

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Woof was all that needed to be said gusta.

Great game by Raanta and that's about it.

Megustaelhockey

Apr 29, 2011
I love how the song they play in the building when the Rangers lose is called "New York Hustle."

If the Rangers showed some actual mother ****ing New York hustle, you wouldn't need to hear that song ever again.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
ugly. bad team culture right now. as i said after last game, they need a players only team meeting. I'm very disappointed :/

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
Teams are clogging the middle daring us to dump and chase but we are not adjusting.

Megustaelhockey

Apr 29, 2011
ugly. bad team culture right now. as i said after last game, they need a players only team meeting. I'm very disappointed :/

Players-only meetings only work if the message is heard and the habits change. Right now, I'm only convinced two players have a problem with losing: Henrik Lundqvist and Mats Zuccarello. And Zuccarello has been a non-factor since last week.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Yandle played a lot today which is good to see. Hope that trend continues.

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I will start this post/rant by saying this: This is a bad hockey team right now.

Horrible coverage in the defensive zone. Outright lethargy and anemia in the offensive zone. No composure in the neutral zone. The only reason the Rangers weren't embarrassed was because of goaltending. This has been a theme for the whole season thus far.

Zuccarello and Brassard were invisible. Nash was indifferent. The 4th line played hard but got nothing going. McIlrath was the 2nd best defenseman on the team tonight...the other defensemen on the team bedsides McDonagh should hang their heads in shame.

I'm done with Kreider. Look to trade him in the offseason.

Pfranz94

Jan 16, 2014
New York
This team says they were infuriated with yesterday's game, and come out with an effort like this. Just pathetic. Everything outside of the goaltending is just horrendous. It's kind of funny how bad they are.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
The team looked very.. apathetic out there.. while i am sure this is just a "phase" (every season has it), our defense has gone from worrying me to downright scaring me.

Ah well.. shrug it off, and be ready for the next one i guess..

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I thought Etem was really good today.

Teams are clogging the middle daring us to dump and chase but we are not adjusting.

The Rangers kept dumping the puck the last period and they kept losing the puck anyway. You can't dump the puck against goalies like Steve Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia