Post-Game Talk: Flyers @ Rangers 3/5/13 - Ryan Comcastahan and the New York Nashers

park rangers

Optimist
Feb 7, 2009
NJ
It almost goes without saying Capt.Cally was again great tonight, Nash was nashty, and Hank making those saves in the last minute wow!

JT looked real good and Gaby is slowly getting better, but still, cmon Gaby get your **** together.

Past few games have been exciting and not this devil-like boring defensive games we've been watching this season

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
Callahan led the way and Nash finished it. Hell of an effort. Just gotta hope Staal is okay, but we're playing some good hockey as of late. Looked like last year's team today.

I'm so thrilled we have Rick Nash though.

Always nice to beat the Flyers.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Well Trautwig just admitted he's still waiting for updates on Staal, so I don't think you should think he meant anything serious about his tweet.

Ghost of jas

Unsatisfied
Feb 27, 2002
NJ
Think we should keep Haley around when Richards comes back. No need to keep Bickel at forward.

I couldn't agree with this more. Although, Bickel did make a contribution by getting a 10 minute misconduct and taking Hartnell with him.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
I gotta give credit to Giroux/Simmonds/Voracek as when it happened they immediately put their hands up and motioned for a trainer. Respect for other players, nice to see. It also looked like Voracek went over to Marc as he was leaving to say something.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Well Trautwig just admitted he's still waiting for updates on Staal, so I don't think you should think he meant anything serious about his tweet.

Yeah, I saw lots of "say a prayer" tweets after the injury. Doesn't indicate anything as far as the severity of the injury.

After seeing what happened to Manny Malhotra I think that's just the reaction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad