Pre-Game Talk: Flyers @ Leafs - must watch TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Damn, I strongly disagree, we will see how it plays out.

You are thinking based on how they played this season. I am thinking based on last season where they were top 10 in most areas. They defended tightly. I expect the structure to come back and we will be fine.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
This is getting very exciting..... only 1h 45min to the game itself! I'm GETTING SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Like that women in that seinfeld episode during those early seasons. It was like season 4 or 5 maybe.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
LMAO

yes keefe taking out the guy who scored 2 goals to give you one of the wins is the way to go :facepalm:

GM->coaching->thinking->thought process-> strategy -> JOKE!
Yeah I don't agree with him taking Robertson out. I would of played him over Malgin and switched the 3rd and 4th lines around differently. I like Holmberg getting an opportunity though.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Holmberg is high IQ but not a fast skater and has no shot to speak of. Don't expect miracles here.
I'm not but if he could be another Kampf type eventually that's great. Just glad to see young guys getting a shot. The way they've been going there is no reason not to do it especially since the LTIR situation now.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
So far, easily the least likeable team we’ve had of this era. Not many guys to get behind, no identity, just meh.
This is one of the "it" games this season that tells so much what is going to happen in the future. Only 30min ITS GETTING VERY EXCITING I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! 👏👏

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
gagging-gag.gif

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021

He was terrible last year and their ahl quality back up is .900

The system is at least in part making him look good because he's getting clean looks at the puck

That was the first really shaky goal I've seen samsonov give up since Washington. And it was still a pretty big shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad