GDT: Flyers @ Hurricanes 5PM

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I think he is intentionally writing inflammatory and controversial statements to get more hits on his website.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
I think he is intentionally writing inflammatory and controversial statements to get more hits on his website.

yaaaaa.... figure? :sarcasm: really though, this particular guy is so friggen obvious. he's either new and inexperienced, stupid, or generally just a dick. regardless, the guy is insignificant.

sadly though and like I mentioned before, he is somewhat representative of these types and media in general. it's what they do - they have to generate or I should say create controversy. the people with integrity are the exception in that profession. the worst of it all is that there are many people who read that ****, believe it, regurgitate it, and it becomes fact amongst many fans of the sport. again, you would think that all players would want to escape alot of this crap by playing for a low key team like the Hurricanes where integrity amonst the media is the rule rather than the exception. the guys in Raleigh clearly exhibit professionalism in contrast to so many other towns. just trying to find info about someone or something in Toronto or Pittsburgh is frustrating and maddening to say the least.

on the other hand, I suppose many players actually enjoy the spot light.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
What's up with not getting GD game day threads up very early on GD game days? GD it.

Not everybody treats HF Boards as life and death. Honestly, this board is entirely too stuck up about GDTs. If there's not one by a reasonable time, somebody needs to just go ahead and post one.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
What's up with not getting GD game day threads up very early on GD game days? GD it.

Let's see here...Zombie Mike Murphy's computer died on him the morning of his GDT, and Chicago Made Punk has a recurring medical issue that prevented him from making his. Aside from that, the only other people who have signed up for GDTs are myself and Carolinas Identity.

I wonder why we aren't getting GDTs made in time, it really is appalling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad