Flyers Fans Demographic

mongolman

Nov 12, 2007
Indianapolis
Born and raised in Sellersville (Bucks County). Now I live in Indianapolis (a wasteland of hockey, but happy to hear we're getting an ECHL team).

Grare

Registered Factor
Nov 15, 2013
Lehigh Valley.. where the Eagles used to hold their training camps :shakehead

Ryker

Oct 3, 2008
Triangle, NC, USA
Lived in Slovenia most of my life, spent the past four years in Canada, and if all goes as planned I'll spend the next five in North Carolina.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Austria

A lot of hockey culture and fans in Sourthern Austria and growing interest in the NHL amongst Austrian hockey fans in general these days. Thomas Vanek has to be given credit for making hockey popular for the mainstream but I'm a Flyers fan since the Legion of doom days which I'm proud of ...somehow...

Last edited:

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Born in Montreal..lived in Winnipeg a bit. Moved to the states when I was in grade school. Lived in NYC for a year and then luckily came to Flyer country in Bucks County where I lived most of my life. Moved to Philly...East Falls in 2002. Started following the Flyers in 85 .

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Born in Philly, and live in the small town of Collegeville (which is about 40 min outside of Philly) and I live in Reading for college as well.

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
An hour north of Toronto

Jersey Shore.

Disclaimer: No I don't have an accent like the people on the show.

I say this with Peace and Love to all the Canadian posters on here. The people on the show are from Staten Island NYC. They come to my town of Point Pleasant (the town on the show is Seaside Heights 10 miles south of here) every Summer -act like they do on the show- then go home in the Fall. I usually travel out of the country at least once a year and I always meet Canadian traveler's (who I love! Canadian's are my favorite people) and it never fails for them to say "why don't you have an accent like the people from the show?"

Really? Cause we've had the same problem here for 30 years...

Isn't it great when a TV show makes an entire country believe that's how everyone talks....EH? :cheers:

ComradeFlyer

Jan 22, 2007
Upstate, NY
Upstate New York. I got on board with the Flyers when I was kid after a visit to see my uncle at Franklin & Marshall. We swung down to the Spectrum and watched the Flyers beat the Leafs. Been a fan since.

SaveHextall

Nov 21, 2006
Westchester, NY
37 years old, born and residing in Westchester, NY.

Ron Hextall and my friends older brother are what got me into the Flyers (once I became a fan the older brother would no longer throw me into the pricker bushes when we played football lol).

Been a fan since the 1987 SCF

Had weekend plan tickets from '07-08 - '09-'10 and went to every home playoff game from '08-'10 with a 2 hour ride each way.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad