Flyers Fans Demographic

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm from the Lehigh Valley which is a little over an hour north of Philly and now the home of the Phantoms. I've lived here my whole life but I've been to Philly a million times.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Live in Winnipeg, born and raised in town with most Flyer fans per capita outside of Philly, the home of Bobby !!!

kyuss

Wings make our ding-dings sing.
May 28, 2012
Born and raised in Philly 'burbs. Live in Philly now.

Patrick Division

Jan 13, 2008
NJ
Jersey Shore.

Disclaimer: No I don't have an accent like the people on the show.

I say this with Peace and Love to all the Canadian posters on here. The people on the show are from Staten Island NYC. They come to my town of Point Pleasant (the town on the show is Seaside Heights 10 miles south of here) every Summer -act like they do on the show- then go home in the Fall. I usually travel out of the country at least once a year and I always meet Canadian traveler's (who I love! Canadian's are my favorite people) and it never fails for them to say "why don't you have an accent like the people from the show?"

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Jersey Shore.

Disclaimer: No I don't have an accent like the people on the show.

I say this with Peace and Love to all the Canadian posters on here. The people on the show are from Staten Island NYC. They come to my town of Point Pleasant (the town on the show is Seaside Heights 10 miles south of here) every Summer -act like they do on the show- then go home in the Fall. I usually travel out of the country at least once a year and I always meet Canadian traveler's (who I love! Canadian's are my favorite people) and it never fails for them to say "why don't you have an accent like the people from the show?"

Funny I just assume all Canadians are like these guys:
o-TRAILER-PARK-BOYS-NETFLIX-CANADA-facebook.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad