Post-Game Talk: FLYERS CLINCH PLAYOFF SPOT; GIROUX HAT TRICK| #82 | Rangers 0 at FLYERS 5 | Sat., Apr. 7, 2018

onlylordsvsmorebp

HEAVYHOCKEY ENTHUSIAST
Dec 27, 2011
VAN ISLE CANADA
Oh god that was bad. Sanheim had that and Simmonds just got in the way.
th.jpg
SIMMONDS BE LIKE...

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I had to miss this to take my nephew to the movies but when when we're watching the show and his little hand reaches over for mine, it's worth the sacrifice. I promised I'd take care of these kids and I meant it.

But DAMN I missed a G hat trick to break 100 points and drag them into the playoffs!!! I'll be watching the replay as, soon as I can.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I had to miss this to take my nephew to the movies but when when we're watching the show and his little hand reaches over for mine, it's worth the sacrifice. I promised I'd take care of these kids and I meant it.

But DAMN I missed a G hat trick to break 100 points and drag them into the playoffs!!! I'll be watching the replay as, soon as I can.

You are a good man.

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002

Have to say, it was a really good game. Patrick's line was flying too. Laughton-Lehtera-Read actually had a lot of offensive pressure and played well. Konecny was good, just needs someone to work with.

Reactions: Amorgus

Delete99991

May 9, 2013
Apologies, I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere, but can someone clarify - the Blues' pick that PHI has is Top-10 protected only, correct?

For some reason I thought it was top-20 protected but I may be misremembering?

Reactions: Rebels57

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad