tenor.gif

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
This guy is terrible,,,, has better numbers than Neuvy !!!! :(

Hope we traded someone to the Leafs at least

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
It feels like rock bottom, but just wait until he fails and Leighton is signed to be the final nail in the coffin.

Reactions: Rebels57

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA
This move probably shouldn’t be the end all and be all, but I’m done with this season.

I was trying to be as positive as possible with Fletcher. I thought Hextall was too conservative and was rightfully fired. I was also hoping the new GM would come in and make some positive changes.

Instead, it’s just more of the same. The coach playing vets in an attempt to make the playoffs, as preached by upper management, not realizing that the kids who are better are the only potential chance of doing so due to their upside.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I get the fact they are probably gearing up for the trade deadline, but you really cant wait if your trying to salvage this season at all. Should they? I don't know. They need a better answer in net then McKenna.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
People cry that Scott is gonna force trades to improves this year.
He doesn't do that and people cry they aren't doing anything.

This is all on Hexy, his coach stank can't just be rubbed off, his NHL goalie choices, that 95% of us here predicted would blow up on us has exploded.

Neuvy should never see the ice as a Flyer ever again. He stole 5 mill dollars from us the same way Farmer stole, 30, f*** em both

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad