Flyers Camp Invites

HighOFFHockey

Co-Founder of The Flyers Nitty Gritty
Aug 24, 2008
Philadelphia
flyersnittygritty.com
Okay So I was looking at the camp invite list posted up on Flyers.com and noticed a few names I didn't know. I noticed something interesting. Marcotte, Louick had 100pts for Val d'Or Foreurs in the QMJHL. Does anyone know anything about him and why he spiked so much in point production over his previous seasons?

Other names I found interesting:
Knapp, Connor
Fyten, Austin

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Older player (19/20) playing on a line with the CHL Player of the Year (Anthony Mantha). Val-d'Or heavily relied on their first line last year, they played like 25+ minutes a game.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Older player (19/20) playing on a line with the CHL Player of the Year (Anthony Mantha). Val-d'Or heavily relied on their first line last year, they played like 25+ minutes a game.

On that note didnt AK play like 2nd or 3rd line and barely any PP? Maybe I am wrong on that but I thought I read that. Will be interesting to see how he does during the regular season playing ln the top line.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
On that note didnt AK play like 2nd or 3rd line and barely any PP? Maybe I am wrong on that but I thought I read that. Will be interesting to see how he does during the regular season playing ln the top line.

I do believe you're correct on that. He was definitely in a secondary role and will be relied upon heavily this upcoming season. Hopefuly he takes the added responsibility and thrives this year for Val-d'Or.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I think I read somewhere that NAK had the 2nd most even strength points in the QMJHL after only Ehlers. I could be wrong though.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
*ᴮᴸᴱᴱᴰˢ ᴳᴿᴱᴱᴺ* ‏@bleeds_gr33n 14h
@AubeKubel16 you need to change your number to #47 so us #Flyers fans can call you AK-47.. that's a great nickname! #FlyersTalk #bleedorange

Well you might just get your wish, NAK just retweeted this :laugh:

jbones6287

Sep 7, 2014
Beau Rusk (Oceanic teammate of Morin) is kind of interesting. 96 born 6'5" 230 pound dman. Don't know anything else about him though.

Sounds like the scouts of the world think he's decent from reading the web, but who knows. Don't we deserve to catch ligtning in a bottle for a change? haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad