Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
OK, I am taking Sens. Will PM next one.

7262fb50-daeb-11e9-a3d1-aa089e461b7c

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
I hope you have equally fond memories of number 9.

I liked Emile Mpenza when he was at Man City... and before than Paulo Wanchope was my favourite player for a while. And ofc Zubrus I liked and Provy is amazing.

But I must admit I always thought it was a bit of a "show off" number that people took not because they liked it but because it has a lot of prestige. Haha. Funny how children think. 7, 9, 10 always had that stigma for me. Probably due to kids when we played soccer.

3, 8 and 12 have always been my sports numbers. All low, underrated numbers haha.

Reactions: BernieParent

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Decided to confer with @Appleyard to make the best call for everyone I feel. I will take the New York Rangers is that he can take the Flyers. I can handle the heat of a division rival, he can handle the responsibility of the home team. There are other teams I dislike more than the Rangers so it doesn’t feel as dirty to me.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Decided to confer with @Appleyard to make the best call for everyone I feel. I will take the New York Rangers is that he can take the Flyers. I can handle the heat of a division rival, he can handle the responsibility of the home team. There are other teams I dislike more than the Rangers so it doesn’t feel as dirty to me.

Haha.

And I accept my dream job as Flyers GM for the draft.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Gary Bettman comes out of the ubiquitous bikini ad that accompanies every one of my daily HF visits, looking resplendent in a plunging one-piece suit, to announce: "We have a trade to announce. BernieParent is dealing his coveted 10th spot in the Flyers Board Mock Draft to the much more deserving FLYguy3911, who lives and breathes great draft picks, in exchange for 10 'likes' and $50 in SB cash."

If you are in agreement, FLY, the stage is yours. I'm just in this for the gonzo trade scenes.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
I liked Emile Mpenza when he was at Man City... and before than Paulo Wanchope was my favourite player for a while. And ofc Zubrus I liked and Provy is amazing.

But I must admit I always thought it was a bit of a "show off" number that people took not because they liked it but because it has a lot of prestige. Haha. Funny how children think. 7, 9, 10 always had that stigma for me. Probably due to kids when we played soccer.

3, 8 and 12 have always been my sports numbers. All low, underrated numbers haha.

My favourite jersey number was 30. I always played in goal and the default number was 1, except for one year when the coach gave me 30.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
Gary Bettman comes out of the ubiquitous bikini ad that accompanies every one of my daily HF visits, looking resplendent in a plunging one-piece suit, to announce: "We have a trade to announce. BernieParent is dealing his coveted 10th spot in the Flyers Board Mock Draft to the much more deserving FLYguy3911, who lives and breathes great draft picks, in exchange for 10 'likes' and $50 in SB cash."

If you are in agreement, FLY, the stage is yours. I'm just in this for the gonzo trade scenes.

Switching team draft positions is a first, but I have no problem with it. I will switch BernieParent and FLYguy3911 if they both agree. Any objections?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad