Copenhagen
twitter.com
Egor Sokolov
Igor Chibrikov
Yegor Chinakov
Yegor Kuzminov

Not the deepest *gor draft.

A few more for the list though!

Yegor Guskov (one of the better 18 year old Russian goalies)
Yegor Smirnov
Yegor Gorshkov

Can also get Alexei Yegorov! Almost a Yegor.

And:

Yegor Stepanov
Yegor Chizhikov
Yegor Manin
Yegor Suchkov
Yegor Alexeyev
Yegor Starkov
Yegor Alanov

are overage options... even if only really 3-4 have even a shot at being really good pros!

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
Egor Sokolov
Igor Chibrikov
Yegor Chinakov
Yegor Kuzminov

Not the deepest *gor draft.

A few more for the list though!

Yegor Guskov (one of the better 18 year old Russian goalies)
Yegor Smirnov
Yegor Gorshkov

Can also get Alexei Yegorov! Almost a Yegor.

And:

Yegor Stepanov
Yegor Chizhikov
Yegor Manin
Yegor Suchkov
Yegor Alexeyev
Yegor Starkov
Yegor Alanov

are overage options... even if only really 3-4 have even a shot at being really good pros!

With the first pick in the 2020 Yegor draft, the Fighting Yegors select, Yegor Chinakov.

Reactions: Appleyard and pit

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
@Magua care to join in?

Apologies, sir, but I will sit this one out. I barely know my ass from my elbow when it comes to this draft class outside the top handful. I could go watch short videos and do some reading up, but they wouldn’t be my thoughts. I’m a very all or nothing person, so I’ll stick to the nothing. ;)

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
We'll start the draft after the second lottery is held, which we don't know when it will be. As usual, the remaining 16 teams after the lottery teams will be ranked from regular season standings. Team draft will happen once all the spots have been filled or when we get closer to the first lottery on June 26.

10 spots remaining.

Last edited:

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
Is this still on? I wasn't even sure if we were gonna do it this year. I'd like to participate if so.

Welcome back!

We have 9 spots remaining. The draft lottery is 14 days away, I will try to recruit more participants this weekend and then we will start the team draft.

Anyone can join, post in this thread if you are interested or send me a pm.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Welcome back!

We have 9 spots remaining. The draft lottery is 14 days away, I will try to recruit more participants this weekend and then we will start the team draft.

Anyone can join, post in this thread if you are interested or send me a pm.

Great! Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Chuck Downie

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
This usually starts right after the NHL Draft Lottery, but this season the lottery is a little different. If one of the lettered teams are picked as a lottery winner, there will be a second lottery. We can wait until the second lottery (if there is one) to start drafting or if none of those teams are drawn, we can start right away.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
This usually starts right after the NHL Draft Lottery, but this season the lottery is a little different. If one of the lettered teams are pocked as a lottery winner, there will be a second lottery. We can wait until the second lottery (if there is one) to start drafting or if none of those teams are drawn, we can start right away.

Thoughts?

I don't understand what's happening with it IRL, so I don't have an opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad