Post-Game Talk: FLYERS at Panthers |Sat., Nov. 1, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Sixers and Flyers lose. Have a feeling this will be reoccurring.

Bad game all around.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Florida's ahead of us in the standings.

So, enjoy that god awful tidbit I never fathomed I'd have to hear.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
In before everything's Vinny's fault.

Good one Vinny. No shot in hell at a win and you're celebrating like a d-bag

Lol he scores and he still does everything wrong. Whipping boy for sure.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
epic-fail-gifs-parkour-fail2.gif

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
If you want some actual discussion, Vinny is useless, PEB is a good and useful player and should not be tossed around or thrown in a fourth line role, and I hope to gawd Berube doesn't go to Emery to make this one big mess.

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
Next for Berube: play Emery the next five games. Let the one goal vindicate a game where vinny did almost nothing right

FlyersFan61290

Jul 13, 2010
Philadelphia

No reason to celebrate outside of a fist bump or something. We're talking about a guy who has like 400 career goals under his belt. The team will most likely lose in a few second, again no reason to celebrate like that. I stand by my remark.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Luongo did play out of his skin. I think over the whole game the Flyers were slightly better. But the 1st period and half the 2nd were a sack of ****.

Have to score on the PP with the chances they got vs such a bad PK team with several of their best players out.

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
I don't understand Berubes coaching. I said earlier statistically, Raffl-G-Jake are the 2nd best line in the league yet Raffl doesn't get any minutes with them... Is there a certain reason VdV played there and Zac played there? ****ing ridiculous. And let Vinny sit in the press box. It's a wonder why the team was playing well when he was gone.

blinds

Jan 5, 2012
Next for Berube: play Emery the next five games. Let the one goal vindicate a game where vinny did almost nothing right

Why is it Vinny that's at fault? No one did anything right, that's why we were shutout for 59 minutes. Voracek had a **** ton of turnovers, more than Vinny.

Vinny wasn't out for any goals against, so we obviously we need to blame the powerplay not scoring on him now. This board is ridiculous. It's pick a whipping boy and everything is their fault.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
Lecavalier is terrible for PP1, but he's getting some seriously unwarranted hate.

He did not play a bad game, and he can be useful if used correctly.

Berube is a MUCH larger problem.

thedjpd

Sponsor
Dec 12, 2002
San Jose, CA

I'm sorry, I don't hate Vinny as much as the rest of HFBoards, but he was pretty terrible tonight, goal not withstanding. Major turnovers, just stood around on the PP. That position on the PP needs to be a puck fetcher and one who skates around.

I don't understand the talk over the last week about him being in 'great shape.' He never skates, so why is it needed?

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
At least they didn't let in any goals in 4 minutes with an empty net. That's....something.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I made a list of things more depressing than that game

1. Funerals

2. DMV

3. Lecavelier scoring so that his delusional apologists can come out of the woodwork like ...

j4OGrkf.gif

... and pretend he wasn't horrible all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad