GDT: Flyers at Blackhawks | Oct. 18, 2016 | Regular Season Game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Get provorov away from the defensive black hole that is streit. Couldn't think of a worse partner for him.

SHANE523

Oct 18, 2016
Provorov has been really brutal tonight.

I don't know..I think he has been the Hawks best player. :D

He reminded me of Rozival for the Hawks when Rosie tripped over the blue line and broke his own ankle, I am not kidding, he really did!

I just don't think the Flyers have the depth or team speed to keep up with a team like the Hawks.

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Sometimes I wish our star prospects got traded, because then they don't have to be treated like ****. Like when I read Wentz being blamed this weeks loss when it was 100% on the Defense and OL.

Jack de la Hoya

Jun 30, 2011
Texas
How did they get outnumbered in the corner after pulling the goalie?

It was a nice effort for 10 minutes or so,but I don't understand why they came out so flat after a few days off.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Provy will get nine games and Hexy will change his mind if he don't get better. He's not ready for this pace and playing with streit. Worst pair we have.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Provorov has been abysmal, but mistakes are going to be made. Can't turn on him after one game. Hope he learns from this and moves on.

Sucks after a nice comeback to lose in regulation.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know..I think he has been the Hawks best player. :D

He reminded me of Rozival for the Hawks when Rosie tripped over the blue line and broke his own ankle, I am not kidding, he really did!

I just don't think the Flyers have the depth or team speed to keep up with a team like the Hawks.

Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad