Confirmed with Link: Flyers aquire Justin Bailey from Buffalo in exchange for Taylor Leier (Bailey recalled 2/10)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Vorobyev should be the one to go down. They don't want to play him. Use someone else to replace Varone.

Reactions: macleish1974

wankstifier

All glory to the harvest god
Jun 19, 2018
I don't see them sending Varone down a day after a multipoint game. Thinking that another move is coming.

His goal was a gift from Raffl and he had a secondary assist on a rush that Couturier turned into a goal with individual effort.

He was less a contributor with his two points and more a beneficiary of the performance of better players against a terrible team.

The guy isn’t getting much done at the NHL level and hopefully the FO can see that

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Yes he's useless and isn't fletcher's type. Raffl is gonna be traded soon hopefully.
Useless? Kinda tough to be super userful playing 7 mins a night. But I feel like this was more of a shot that you decided to take.

magnumpi

Roger got goofy with Cancer
Apr 22, 2018
Yes he's useless and isn't fletcher's type. Raffl is gonna be traded soon hopefully.

agree here about vorabev

I try to give prospects time before making declarations, but I've seen enough. He is useless. Can't win them all in terms of developing prospects.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
agree here about vorabev

I try to give prospects time before making declarations, but I've seen enough. He is useless. Can't win them all in terms of developing prospects.
That's right. In seven min he could have used those minutes for energy shifts and forecheck like fourth lines are used for. Next.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00