Confirmed with Link: Flyers Acquiring Massimo Rizzo Anyway - "I Hear He's a Real Crumb Bum." , plus ‘25 5th for David Kase

tnfrs

Jul 19, 2023
That's my impression as well, although I'll say I have little to no read on the players of the most recent few years - Sotheran, Bump, and Murchison.
Bump is a name to keep an eye on, his career has been weird he went to the USHL from high school then back to high school, won the minnesota state title as the highest scorer in the history of the tournament, and then had an ok season in the USHL the year after. he was supposed to be going to university of vermont this year but they fired the head coach and he entered the transfer portal and I have no idea where hes playing this year. His metrics were some of the best in the USHL this season even though he didnt put up a ton of points but he was a step ahead of just about everyone at dev camp except maybe Tyson Foerster so he might have some jam in him for a 5th rounder

Oct 26, 2018
somewhere
www.facebook.com
That's cool and good, just wanted to make sure I wasn't confused.
I realised that I would had supported him in his dream to be a pro hockey player with the Flyers. Instead of critisizing him for things he didn't talk with me about hockey or things he didn't do to enjoy the game with me.

That's how you support people. Respect how they are and they will respect how you are too.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
images

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad