Not open for further replies.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
The first 40 seconds was fun.

They are under .500 at home and it's December.:thumbd:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
What are they going to say now to delude themselves about this team...”they’re trending in the right direction” won’t work anymore....

If JR won’t fire the coaching staff, then they should just tank for Hughes...sell Brass at the TDL, maybe trade Phil if they can get a half decent return

No + tonight for anyone...The only ——- and it’s multiple is Letang

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
IndolentBountifulHuman-size_restricted.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
What are they going to say now to delude themselves about this team...”they’re trending in the right direction” won’t work anymore....

If JR won’t fire the coaching staff, then they should just tank for Hughes...sell Brass at the TDL, maybe trade Phil if they can get a half decent return

No + tonight for anyone...The only ——- and it’s multiple is Letang

This was pretty ******* low tonight.

So low in fact that I was going to call the thread title 'Pens hit rock bottom'.

I couldn't in good conscience do it.

Reactions: Andy99

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
This team needs to just blow it up and retool, to be honest. Anyone who was outside of your top-6 (not including Simon) and top pair on defense should be fair game to be moved.

Reactions: Ginormousthumbs

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Maybe I’m stubborn but I don’t want to fire Sully. I think this is mostly a roster issue and I think Sully is a good coach with more rope in Pittsburgh. If you told me Quenneville was the replacement I guess I’m down but even he couldn’t do shit with a mediocre Hawks roster. This defense is a disaster and the forward depth isn’t what we hoped it was.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Maybe I’m stubborn but I don’t want to fire Sully. I think this is mostly a roster issue and I think Sully is a good coach with more rope in Pittsburgh. If you told me Quenneville was the replacement I guess I’m down but even he couldn’t do **** with a mediocre Hawks roster. This defense is a disaster and the forward depth isn’t what we hoped it was.

At least he might paint himself into different corners.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
This team needs to just blow it up and retool, to be honest. Anyone who was outside of your top-6 (not including Simon) and top pair on defense should be fair game to be moved.

They need to blow up and retool because of JR's gross mismanagement over the last 16 months, which makes me wonder why it should be JR to blow up and retool this thing.

EDIT: Oh, I remember . . .

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad