Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

Do it JR, it’s time.

I mean... there is enough evidence. It's a really frustrating year. I don't even feel like "analyzing" the play because it's just exhausting. It's like watching the same f***ing game over and over and a few go our way because Sid or someone goes wild and the rest go against us. We have maybe ONE or maaaaaybe 2 wins that were based on structure and actual team play.

It just sucks right now and I really doubt we make the playoffs.

Reactions: Andy99

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Paper bags on heads and lots of boo birds are in order until something drastic changes.

This is a f***ing embarrassment to the franchise with the level of players on this team. The Gen X teams were laughably bad but they had laughably bad players. No excuse with this team.

Reactions: Angrrus

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
It’s December.

The clock is ticking.

15-10-3 when MJ was canned, right? Coming up on that number of games and the team looks worse than that team did, and the core is three years older.

Kind of an entertaining game tonight. Two mediocre teams that will end up in about the same place in the standings.

Bad Letang crept onto the ice several times tonight. Sid worth the price of admission, Geno still in a funk, and L3 sucked except a few good shifts in the 3rd. DeSmith just needed one more big save, but you can't count on those from him.

Oh well.

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
Our issue is not the goalie. Desmith and Jarry have been consistent in terms of playing well.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
If the real Evgeni Malkin, Phil Kessel and Kris Letang can show up, that would be great.

Yea, some here wanna blame everything else but these 3 not showing up has cost the last 2 losses.
Add a little bit of Dumo in there too. He was brutal in COL.
They got a 5on5 goal from L1 and L4.
PP1 is -2 the last 2 games.
Geno, Phil servin' up blanks. Brass too, of course.

I think Geno's hurt tho. Hope so cuz yikes.

Reactions: Angrrus

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I wouldn’t be surprised if Sullivan is fired by Tuesday tbh. This is just pathetic.

Unless nobody's talking, it's my understanding that he was safe as Sid returned.

I sincerely hope that understanding is wrong.

Problem is, changing the coach is only part of what needs to be done, and JR is under the deluded impression that this roster, especially on the blueline, is better than it is.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Thinks it's time to reset things for the next few years.

Get a 1st for Brassard and call up TB to see what you have.

Look at the market for Kessel from now until the summer.

Realize Maatta does not play like you want the team to play. Send his ass to EDM. They're hurting for NHL caliber players still.

Rust isn't worth what we're paying him. It was an ok contract when he was scoring. I'm sure a team would be interested.

Let Murray take whatever time he needs and give Demsith and Jarry the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad