Flyers' 2017-18 roster discussion, part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Bring in all the Union players! But hey, more the merrier. If anything, it's like getting a free player.

Unless they box themselves out of signing Weal. You also have to wonder how coveted Leier and Laughton and Cousins would be if they were coming out of college right now as undrafted free agents. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the fun of adding something new. I do like Foo as a potential 4th liner, though.

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Hello Flyers fans! I was hoping you could help me out with something.

I'm doing some adjustments on the rosters for my NHL 17 game. I'm currently fixing the Flyers team. This is the 23 man roster I'm going with:

Forwards: Giroux, Couturier, Filppula, Bellemare, Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn, Konecny, Read, Raffl, Weise, VandeVelde, Cousins, Lyubimov
Defensemen: Gostisbehere, Gudas, Provorov, Del Zotto, MacDonald, Manning, Schultz
Goalies: Mason, Neuvirth

(I have Weal in the minors since he spent most of the season there).

Now I wonder ... Based on this roster, how should I put together the lines and pairings to best reflect a healthy Flyers lineup?

Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for posting this in the 2017/2018 thread. I couldn't find a thread that suited my question better than this one, and don't think my question deserve it's own thread.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Hello Flyers fans! I was hoping you could help me out with something.

I'm doing some adjustments on the rosters for my NHL 17 game. I'm currently fixing the Flyers team. This is the 23 man roster I'm going with:

Forwards: Giroux, Couturier, Filppula, Bellemare, Voracek, Simmonds, Schenn, Konecny, Read, Raffl, Weise, VandeVelde, Cousins, Lyubimov
Defensemen: Gostisbehere, Gudas, Provorov, Del Zotto, MacDonald, Manning, Schultz
Goalies: Mason, Neuvirth

(I have Weal in the minors since he spent most of the season there).

Now I wonder ... Based on this roster, how should I put together the lines and pairings to best reflect a healthy Flyers lineup?

Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for posting this in the 2017/2018 thread. I couldn't find a thread that suited my question better than this one, and don't think my question deserve it's own thread.

It's hard to answer this without putting down our idiot coach, but I will try. In real life, it should probably be something like:

Raffl - Giroux - Voracek
Weise - Couturier - Schenn
Konecny - Filppula - Simmonds
Vandevelde - Bellemare - Lyubimov

Provorov - MacDonald
Del Zotto - Gudas
Manning - Ghost

Mason - Neuvirth

... but our coach loves to blend the living **** out of the lines, so feel free to tinker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad