Pre-Game Talk: Floridelphia Flyanthers @ Montreal

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

giphy.gif

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Saturday Sunday is a back to back so we’re likely looking at Knight Saturday for his 6th straight start

needforspeed

Mar 20, 2021
Hope they are not overconfident but lineups kind of reminds of kids choosing teams in schoolyard with bigger and more skilled boys almost entirely in the other team. And even this wasn't enough, we still got to pick one of their biggest guys in our line-up 😄

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
Should we be expecting fireworks? G does have a reputation of trying to leave lasting impressions.

Also any idea if he brought the wife and kids down to FLA? Would help him feel more comfortable probably.

Can't imagine. G isn't really a disturber. He can yap tho.

Reactions: Adtar02

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
besides rust.. it will be interesting to see how the new d guys acclimate to our speed of play. I hope they can keep up with pace of play without making errors. I am always amazed at forsling and even gudas not pulling a yandle every game. can the new guys be as good?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Can you imagine. First Tippett, then Bob not on the team. What would Knighty Knight do!
Will they still have Spencer Knight?

I feel like I was on that train long before anybody else. Me and Old Dale, nothing wrong with drafting in the goalie first round.
I wish I could find that clip of him snapping back at reporters at the draft who questioned him drafting a goalie in the first round. I would think GR knows what I'm talking about. I've never seen DT so angry before.

Reactions: I am not exposed

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver

I feel like I was on that train long before anybody else. Me and Old Dale, nothing wrong with drafting in the goalie first round.
I wish I could find that clip of him snapping back at reporters at the draft who questioned him drafting a goalie in the first round. I would think GR knows what I'm talking about. I've never seen DT so angry before.

I'd imagine so :)

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

DT got angry over numerous things because in his mind the rationale he used for his mgmt decisions should've been self-explanatory to everyone else.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad