Pre-Game Talk: Floridelphia Flyanthers @ Montreal

kerrabria

May 3, 2018

Holy shit. How come we dont have more videos like this? And it didnt even come from Florida

With no other context, I'll guess that players and coaches don't want cameramen leaning over the boards or planted on the ice filming their workouts. I assume this was planned specifically to give the media something in anticipation of Giroux's debut.

kerrabria

May 3, 2018
Lofl @ thread title, and otherwise - lets go cats!!

I'm here for the G show mainly, but you all seem cool, hoping there's enough room on the bandwagon

It's a truce.

flylelkittiallianc.jpg

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

Anderson was open to a trade and requested Florida. Sabres declined and apparently want to re-sign him for a 20th! (hard to believe) season.

I've seen him in a couple of games lately, and he looked pretty good. No joke.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I've always had dreams of the Panthers winning :stanley:

Since Mason was drafted to the Flyers, I've had thoughts and visions that I would like both Florida & Philadelphia.

I think this is the universe's way to send me a sign. Keep dreaming, it just might come true, Giroux ;)

:5:

:panthers :flyers

Reactions: KW

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I've come to really dislike Vegas. When it comes to personnel decisions, not sure if there's ever been a more Machiavellian franchise in modern North American sports.

Agreed. I liked them at first with Gallant behind the bench, a few ex players, and being the underdog/surprise success story of the inaugural season. But I've really soured on them.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Agreed. I liked them at first with Gallant behind the bench, a few ex players, and being the underdog/surprise success story of the inaugural season. But I've really soured on them.

The Nuggets got off to hot start because GMs were giving them left and right top4 dmen and top6 forwards who were deemed to be unwanted leftovers and that storyline gets old fast. Their first season was fun but I never got a feeling that they'll be able to sustain their competitiveness beyond the first three years, especially after they fired Gallant (who I don't hold in high regard tbh) and hired to Luce to lead their amateur scouting. For an instance, the Fleury debacle was just more of the same for me. I think that they'll be a ~bottom5 team in the next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad