Pre-Game Talk: Florida @ San Jose "like a cat out of water"

Status
Not open for further replies.

coopdaloop123

Mar 11, 2013
FL
I just asked GR on twitter. Do we even know which play he was injured on?

After the Van game Horachek said he had no idea when it had occured and had no idea that he had even left the bench till it was time for his next shift.

I haven't heard any updates since since the team is on the road and I have no travel budget haha.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
After the Van game Horachek said he had no idea when it had occured and had no idea that he had even left the bench till it was time for his next shift.

I haven't heard any updates since since the team is on the road and I have no travel budget haha.

Start a Panther Parkway kickstarter... probably not how that works. :laugh:

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I'll have to stay up and watch this one. For some reason, our games seem to usually be close against the Sharks and are damn exciting. I wouldn't mind seeing them win the Cup this season after making the playoffs so many times and never getting past the Conference Finals.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I want to see Marleau + Thornton win a cup. They've been consistently great for a number of years now. Thornton's career has been spectacular, one of the best ever, he deserves a cup. Pavelski is another gem for them. Scouts said he was a below average skater? Lol. He's a great shooter. Then, you got Couture, a guy who the Sharks stole from us right before we were about the make the selection. Then we got stuck with a piece of garbage defenseman. Sharks are a great team. I'm assuming most of their fans are good too. Unlike, some of the nutjob Canucks fans that we have to constantly battle with over our attendance records.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
NHy9Gf5.gif

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Lines possibly:

Uppy - Bjugs - Brad Boyes, Brad Boyes "Watcha gonna do?"
Flash - Vinny - Q
I'm sorry Wilson!! - Pirri - Hayes
Barch - Gomer - Crabb

Soupy - Gilbert
Kuli - Captain Special Ed
Olsen - Robak

Luuuuuuuuu!
Ellis

Last edited:

Gordonx11

#CatsAreComing
Jan 21, 2013
Kansas City, MO
I've watched Wilson. Excited he's getting the opportunity. Reminds me of Shore in a sense of he's not going to be very Flashy. Simple game that involves lots of hard work .

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Kid is probably itching to get up there after playing all over the place for the past few years. If it's gonna happen, then now is a good time. Although, Wilson wouldn't go up if Huby didn't get hurt.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Sit Huberdeau for the rest of the year. Tell him don't worry about it kid, rest the body AND mind as it's been a struggle. But come next year... you come to play as an elite player. No more play like this injured or not. Hit the weight room hard, study film, be around your teammates. If you want to be a cornerstone member of this franchise things have to change, and it starts with you. Tallon has to be the guy to have this talk with him. One of the most important talks of the off season.

Btw I like the kid and still believe in him. Just putting my coaching hat on right now it's in my blood :)

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
I've watched Wilson. Excited he's getting the opportunity. Reminds me of Shore in a sense of he's not going to be very Flashy. Simple game that involves lots of hard work .

Exactly the kind of players this team needs.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Sit Huberdeau for the rest of the year. Tell him don't worry about it kid, rest the body AND mind as it's been a struggle. But come next year... you come to play as an elite player. No more play like this injured or not. Hit the weight room hard, study film, be around your teammates. If you want to be a cornerstone member of this franchise things have to change, and it starts with you. Tallon has to be the guy to have this talk with him. One of the most important talks of the off season.

Btw I like the kid and still believe in him. Just putting my coaching hat on right now it's in my blood :)

Completely agree

AaronDellForPrez

RF Modulator
Dec 29, 2009
New Zealand, South Island
Friendly sharks fan here...

I'm going to be at the game in 2 hours or so. I've never seen the Panthers play, so this will be a first.

What should I expect? Anything to look for? Any interesting info to share about Panthers players?

For some reason, this game had the cheapest seats of all the games so far this year at the tank.

Normally it Is hard to find a single seat for less than $50, but I found several season-ticket seats re-listed for $21-$24 each (down from their $44 face value). I ended up able to buy 3 seats, so I can have room on either side of me (I am a big guy) - I've only been able to afford that once before, lol.

Erick*

Friendly sharks fan here...

I'm going to be at the game in 2 hours or so. I've never seen the Panthers play, so this will be a first.

What should I expect? Anything to look for? Any interesting info to share about Panthers players?

For some reason, this game had the cheapest seats of all the games so far this year at the tank.

Normally it Is hard to find a single seat for less than $50, but I found several season-ticket seats re-listed for $21-$24 each (down from their $44 face value). I ended up able to buy 3 seats, so I can have room on either side of me (I am a big guy) - I've only been able to afford that once before, lol.

Expect to watch the Sharks play a pretty bad team. We do have some young players playing well recently though so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad