GDT: Florida Panthers vs Montreal Canadiens 10/24/17 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hey, I was awarded a trophy. What does that mean?

We're in the participation trophy era, haven't you heard? Remember the Wall of Gaylord in Meet the Fokkers?

Sample:

10th-place.jpg

Apr 28, 2010
Some of you guys are ridiculous. Weber scores to make it 4-1 and he's the real captain leading by example. Pacioretty scores to make it 5-1 and he's a lazy bum who only scores meaningless goals.

This is some of the most biased, insanely stupid things I've ever read. I would think some of you guys spend all your time on /r/rickandmorty or something..

But Patches' goal was actually meaningless lol

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
I got drunk about bought 2 of those Budweiser red light cups and they just came today. My wife had to talk me into setting them up. It was a good day to try them out!

Are they still 2.3million dollars each? I really wanted to buy one but xhundred dollars for a light seems a little nuts to me.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Stop.giving.the.****ing.blue line.
I understand this frustration, but you have to realized that Habs defense has been giving up the blue line since hiring Daigneault several seasons ago. It's standard and I also have no idea how they can explain this logic on a board.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Weber scored the second and the 4th... hes not a sniper nor a forward... Pacioretty scored the 5th goal... shows zero emotions, is a forward, the supposed sniper of the team, the pseudo-captain who needs his teamates to do all the work.

Are you kidding us?
And if he celebrated, the meme would have been celebrating a goal when he shouldn't.

Right?

Reactions: CanadiensChick

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
It means you're likeable, dude

That deandebean character was even more likeable than this dinodebino guy, but we'll still take him.

Dino, you're one of the most likeable guys on this site ... ooops, I stole this from a speech WaffleDave was giving to Drebin. :sarcasm:

void

Jan 5, 2006
that isn't what he said. READ. He is saying the slump is similar to the Oilers aka the team being this bad isnt sustainable.

Oh, ok. But still, mentioning the Habs and the Oilers in the same breath deserves jail time, imo.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Everytime I see Davidson with the puck I worry, he literally handles the puck like a hot potatoe...

habergeon

Apr 15, 2015
I think a lot of Webers improved pkay is the comfort level and trust hes developong with Mete.

He's pinching and being a lot more assertive than esrlier in the season.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Some of you guys are ridiculous. Weber scores to make it 4-1 and he's the real captain leading by example. Pacioretty scores to make it 5-1 and he's a lazy bum who only scores meaningless goals.

This is some of the most biased, insanely stupid things I've ever read. I would think some of you guys spend all your time on /r/rickandmorty or something..

true tbh I dislike Patches quite a bit but you can't shit on him tonight. Some of you gusy really do need hobbies. 5-1 Habs and you're whining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad