GDT: Florida Panthers vs Montreal Canadiens 10/24/17 7:30pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
This is the first time coming to the Habs forum in a long long time, mostly because I want to see how a few players were playing.

But man.. you guys are really hard on your team like extremely hard on your team.
We are a lot kinder to them when losing. Then we blame the GM

Reactions: Kaperi Spacey

void

Jan 5, 2006
This is the first time coming to the Habs forum in a long long time, mostly because I want to see how a few players were playing.

But man.. you guys are really hard on your team like extremely hard on your team.

What the f***? They had two good periods tonight but other than that they've been nothing short of pure trash all season. They deserve the hate they're getting.

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013
Price is making saves tonight. But the defense is quick to take control of any loose pucks in front of the net when Price can't control it. They are also more aggressive when Panthers attack and retrieve the puck and make quick passes to the forwards. And oh yea, they're actually scoring tonight.

Well when your playing with confidence this is what happens usually.

It all starts with Price in the net, if he doesnt stop them the other team takes momntum and its gg.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Some of you guys are ridiculous. Weber scores to make it 4-1 and he's the real captain leading by example. Pacioretty scores to make it 5-1 and he's a lazy bum who only scores meaningless goals.

This is some of the most biased, insanely stupid things I've ever read. I would think some of you guys spend all your time on /r/rickandmorty or something..

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
when your in a funk and you need some goals.. who you gonna call ??? JAMES RAIMER!!! <ghostbusters beat in honor of casper>

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Some of you guys are ridiculous. Weber scores to make it 4-1 and he's the real captain leading by example. Pacioretty scores to make it 5-1 and he's a lazy bum who only scores meaningless goals.

This is some of the most biased, insanely stupid things I've ever read. I would think some of you guys spend all your time on /r/rickandmorty or something..

Weber currently has the game winning goal though

Reactions: Pickles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad