GDT: Florida Panthers Vs. Montreal Canadiens 1/22/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Why do we make every single ****en team look like a bunch of offensive dynamos?!?

Our first line is less effective than our 4th. Weiss and Flash just flat out stink right now.

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
The difference between this team, and the team of past 2-3 years...forwards lack of backchecking. It will be a HUGE problem this year especially with our top six forwards. I know Goc and Bergie will help in that catergory, but it will be rough at times this year...I have no doubt about it.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Hes rfa after this season, i think he will look around for other options if they not give him chances to grab a rosterspot. He was not happy after last years camp when he thought he made enough. Hell ,he can see a lot of swedish goalkeepers get shots in the nhl, nilstorp the last one, and markstrom was actually number one in sweden when he left.

You hang out with him, that where ya get that he wasnt happy? He's where he should be for right now

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
The biggest problem we have is we can't even breakout. We just either dump and chase or get hit along the boards, how hard is it to get 3 forwards up and 2 men back?

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
You hang out with him, that where ya get that he wasnt happy? He's where he should be for right now
yeaah i picking up the soap for him in the shower in the summer camp back in sweden! Maybe it suits you but if you can read, there been a lot of articles about him in sweden(use google translate).

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Jesus Montreal has the most annoying fans on the planet. Any bit of contact and they boo cause there's no call. You'd think they were watching soccer.

Deadmaus

Jan 22, 2013
Long time lurker here. Figured its about damn time I join the discussions here. Hopefully we can pick things up amd score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad