GDT: Florida Panthers Vs. Montreal Canadiens 1/22/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
Looking forward to game - Panthers need a fast start to grab the early momentum.

No PK helps, but we need some scoring from the first line.

Let's go PANTHERS!

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
1/22/13 "Subbandoned" - Panthers @ Canadiens

Panthers Rock mentioned he couldn't get a GDT up, so this will suffice.

LEGGO

McClelland

Aug 2, 2011
Bergen
what about him? How's he going to help us? Theodore's been lights out...and is developing in the AHL, he still needs adapting. For sure I think next year he can be NHL ready. But it doesn't make sense to have him riding the bench when he can be playing in the AHL..

Hes rfa after this season, i think he will look around for other options if they not give him chances to grab a rosterspot. He was not happy after last years camp when he thought he made enough. Hell ,he can see a lot of swedish goalkeepers get shots in the nhl, nilstorp the last one, and markstrom was actually number one in sweden when he left.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Hes rfa after this season, i think he will look around for other options if they not give him chances to grab a rosterspot. He was not happy after last years camp when he thought he made enough. Hell ,he can see a lot of swedish goalkeepers get shots in the nhl, nilstorp the last one, and markstrom was actually number one in sweden when he left.

dude, do you think this franchise will afford to let him go? He will be given a contract and assured that he's part of our plans, unless Tallon has some magical trick up his sleeve...

Markstrom is our # 1 goalie for the future...I think he's mature enough to understand the situation.

It's a short season, he might even play some games this season. Fact is next season will be different...I think he will at the least be the back up..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad